Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Engada innum start pannalayenu pathen ... Inniku dhane surgery mudinjadhu Kamal ku ? Yen ippadi irukanga 

I was giving some benefit of doubt to her after her eviction. She just proves me wrong again and again. She really is a marai kalanda nut case 😈.

Edited by Honeyarjun - 3 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

I was giving some benefit of doubt to her after her eviction. She just proves me wrong again and again. She really is a marai kalanda nut case 😈.

Hope someone advise her to stop all this and focus on good things 

She should ve used d fame she got during her exit and started posting cooking or music  videos in her channel 

Innum ennala nadaka podho... 

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Athu ethu team kooda thothu poyuruchu Aari-a sirika vaika 😊 ...

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Engada innum start pannalayenu pathen ... Inniku dhane surgery mudinjadhu Kamal ku ? Yen ippadi irukanga 

No point thinking of excuses for her. She is definitely a gone case. Her posts are incongruous with whatever she said even 2 days back. She posted this saying something like “Poem for Aari. I’m done repaying a past fake favour”. Kamal was quite nice to allow her to be on the show despite her dubious past. I really don’t think she is stable at all. 

llptch thumbnail

https://youtu.be/ZS060XOWHlo

Rio’s welcome home. 

Didn’t realise media posts are being shared here 😬 Makes it’s more convenient. 

llptch thumbnail

https://twitter.com/knowsherin/status/1351435402595364865?s=21

Enna da Ithu, 5 mins entry ku laam troll pannavaangala. 

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Looks like some Bala fans trolled her for being rude to him during finale. The first thing Bala did after coming out of BB was to post that him and Sherin are good friends and don’t put hate msgs for her . Sherin also said thanks to him and said people don’t understand our friendship. Looks like they just teased each other as they are friends.

If she were in this season and get the amount of trolling other female contestants go through this year .., she wouldn’t be making a post like this 😊. She would be complaining to cyber crime. Sherin -  bold and beautiful 👍🏼

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

bhooma 🤗 engala ethana mokkai episode parakama escape agi irrupiga 🤣 

(ada season fullah veh mokkai thain ethula ennanu) unga mind voice sathiam ega varikum kekathu 😉Image