Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Mine too 😒smiley9 

(nvm that no one wants to watch this issh 🤣)

The sorry state of us fangirls 😒.  SMH.

nikki.171 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

They keep missing key parts of what we want. We wanted sassy veer back but the one who loved and remembered bani 🤔 they forgot the last part 

We want Vani -together as a unit. Again they forgot the last part. 

Nobody cares about their nishaani if they aren’t together no offence I don’t really about n6 if there is no sharbi in it.

And I didn’t sign up for heartbreak either 

but agreed I want the show to end on a high on numbers for this whole star cast. Because the writing has been horrendous post navritri and the only people watched this show is because of them. They have carried this show and enacted all the scenes with perfection- despite how absurd the script was. And if numbers gives them some of the recognition then they deserve it. Though the awards and craze they both have got im sure tells them how much we as fans appreciate what they’re doing. Rant over 😆

They must have missed the feedback comprehension class in film making 😆. They took all the instagram comments at literally surface level. 

Nah. I don't care for any N6 either although I am seeing news floating of VaNi's daughter being the face of N6. SharBhi were the only reason I'm stuck on N5, no reason to move on to N6 unless they are there - which obviously isn't happening and I don't wish for it too.

@ your last bit. Spot on. Despite all the bakwaas, I want the show to end on a high too. Have them leave knowing their performances and effort were appreciated and recognized. Haha, team is definitely aware of the craze and popularity online with all the hounding we do. But like Sharad said... there is the commercial aspect. I want them sign off happy and content with their work on that aspect too even if the story isn't otherwise worth that. And I want them to win more awards, for their jodi too please!

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikki.171

They must have missed the feedback comprehension class in film making 😆. They took all the instagram comments at literally surface level. 

Nah. I don't care for any N6 either although I am seeing news floating of VaNi's daughter being the face of N6. SharBhi were the only reason I'm stuck on N5, no reason to move on to N6 unless they are there - which obviously isn't happening and I don't wish for it too.

@ your last bit. Spot on. Despite all the bakwaas, I want the show to end on a high too. Have them leave knowing their performances and effort were appreciated and recognized. Haha, team is definitely aware of the craze and popularity online with all the hounding we do. But like Sharad said... there is the commercial aspect. I want them sign off happy and content with their work on that aspect too even if the story isn't otherwise worth that. And I want them to win more awards, for their jodi too please!

I think they also missed the creative writing and editing lessons 😆

I really hope Mukta doesn’t use sharbi as a carrot to dangle for us viewers and set it up for a cliffhanger because she knows about their popularity. AGAIN STALKERS NOT HERE FOR THE HEARTBREAK. 

I honestly believe both Sharbis popularity has sky rocketed after this - I mean they’re both in the top 5 actors/actresses for The ITA. They do deserve the award 👍🏼 depends obviously how These awards are decided 😆 they can be as trustworthy as the whole

TRP scheme if you ask me. 

I caannot wait for these two to come back together because I am sure at some point they will- because everyone knows these two together are a gold mine. I hope it’s explosive and amazing but no matter what it is I am sure we all will be there- even if it’s a Saas bahu drama 😆

nikki.171 thumbnail

I think they also missed the creative writing and editing lessons 😆

I really hope Mukta doesn’t use sharbi as a carrot to dangle for us viewers and set it up for a cliffhanger because she knows about their popularity. AGAIN STALKERS NOT HERE FOR THE HEARTBREAK. 

I honestly believe both Sharbis popularity has sky rocketed after this - I mean they’re both in the top 5 actors/actresses for The ITA. They do deserve the award 👍🏼 depends obviously how These awards are decided 😆 they can be as trustworthy as the whole

TRP scheme if you ask me. 

I caannot wait for these two to come back together because I am sure at some point they will- because everyone knows these two together are a gold mine. I hope it’s explosive and amazing but no matter what it is I am sure we all will be there- even if it’s a Saas bahu drama 😆

OH F***! I did not think of that cliffhanger scenario where they pull the another Naagin 2. No matter how much we love VaNi.. to leave them in a tragic state or just hanging like that only to resolve it in the next "season" will totally kill the vibe.  I am NOT UP FOR IT EITHER!

SharBhi's popularity has definitely skyrocketed after N5. It also led to Sharad becoming a lot more active on SM too. Despite the storyline or whatever, I feel like it has given both their career a significant highlight. A lot of wildly popular shows never had great TRPs anyway. And I agree that awards can be a bit of a scheme in itself -even ITA which imo is a prestigious one. Which is why I want them both to win it.  Fingers crossed for that and the TRPs tomorrow. 

It seems like Mukta and co. might have skipped all their classes altogether. They're about to kill whatever little faith I have remaining on them. 

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikki.171

OH F***! I did not think of that cliffhanger scenario where they pull the another Naagin 2. No matter how much we love VaNi.. to leave them in a tragic state or just hanging like that only to resolve it in the next "season" will totally kill the vibe.  I am NOT UP FOR IT EITHER!

SharBhi's popularity has definitely skyrocketed after N5. It also led to Sharad becoming a lot more active on SM too. Despite the storyline or whatever, I feel like it has given both their career a significant highlight. A lot of wildly popular shows never had great TRPs anyway. And I agree that awards can be a bit of a scheme in itself -even ITA which imo is a prestigious one. Which is why I want them both to win it.  Fingers crossed for that and the TRPs tomorrow. 

It seems like Mukta and co. might have skipped all their classes altogether. They're about to kill whatever little faith I have remaining on them. 

I don’t want a tragic ending or a cliff hanger. I wait for trilogies to be completed and ensure there is a happy ending before I dive in. So this is just annoying me that I don’t know the end game 😆 they both individually made and as a Jodi deserve all the awards would love them to see win the Jodi one and on stage together and have some banter  I mean TRP wise the online one too 5 and best show for colours. That doesn’t seem to translate to BARC. Wonder how much weighting online TRP gets. 

I have no faith in Mukta and co 🙄

nikki.171 thumbnail

I don’t want a tragic ending or a cliff hanger. I wait for trilogies to be completed and ensure there is a happy ending before I dive in. So this is just annoying me that I don’t know the end game 😆 they both individually made and as a Jodi deserve all the awards would love them to see win the Jodi one and on stage together and have some banter  I mean TRP wise the online one too 5 and best show for colours. That doesn’t seem to translate to BARC. Wonder how much weighting online TRP gets. 

I have no faith in Mukta and co 🙄

Me either. Makes no sense. Mushkil se they had 4 complete episodes of blissful and happiness together after both of them confessed. Already had one tragic ending anyway, what would change if they have another. Shouldnt this be "Ittihaaz badlega" .. the happy ending of the Cheel and Naagin. Its like every passing day, there is more news to make it more depressing. Mukta and co is leaving no stone unturned in ensuring that. Plus, with the new show's shooting having started already..  focus here will be completely nill. Not that it wasnt already. 

Would love to see them engaging in an on stage interaction together . Does ITA have a jodi award though? 

I feel like the online TRPs do not have much weighting in the sight of the makers... but for the actors, it may be a reflection of the popularity. But then again, I havent understood how the online TRP works either...looks equally fickle to me at times.