Preethi saves KT and hugs him - Aajao Sarey

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode is decent one but tomorrow's precap is the damaka... I hope star plus gives the promo...

Episode starts with preethi getting panicked knowing nandini knows about them. She tries to reach KT but his cell is switch off. Preethi remembers once how KT taught her to check his car's GPRS to know where he is at the moment. Using it preethi reaches the destination.

Nandini asks KT to take to some half constructed building in which they once planned to take house but the building was never completed and it is called suicide point. KT does not want to go but nandini says it became lover point now.. I want to start our journey back where it stopped. 

Nandini dreams that KT is afraid of heights a d looks tensed and nandini pushes him, he dies.

KT shouts pulling nandini out of her dream and asks what is she thinking.

Nandini is about to push KT, preethi comes and pulls KT away from nandini and hugs him.

Nandini tries to do drama calling preethi chipkoo wife and tries to take away KT.

Preethi reveals to KT that nandini knows our secret but she is still doing drama.

KT and preethi asks nandini to stop all the drama and get out of their life's. Nandini calls arjun and asks him to pack his bag. He gets ready to go with her. She emotional blackmails KT. Preethi says we will talk directly with arjun otherwise nandini will  use arjun always to control him, around will understand KT 's love.

Precap: in press conference KT announces AT as his son. Nandini reveals AT is orphanage and KT is not his son. She insults KT in front of everyone and says him to committee suicide as he cannot face anyone after such insult like her love. KT is devastated and looks at fire. Preethi shouts KT name...

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arjun isn't KT's son wohooo wohooo 

I am kinda excited for next track... KeerTi's fall in love phase? 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Arjun isn't KT's son wohooo wohooo 

I am kinda excited for next track... KeerTi's fall in love phase? 

Yes thank God .. AT is not KT son.. 🥳

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh great. So Arjun is adopted..thank God🥳

And this track ends tomorrow even better😃

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Oh great. So Arjun is adopted..thank God🥳

And this track ends tomorrow even better😃

probably day after tomorrow 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And why can't damn SP promote the show😡 its the end of a major track..they just don't seem to be bothered. Wish SM was on a different channel

YoungHeart thumbnail

I just hope KeerTi don't adopt Arjun 

YoungHeart thumbnail

I am even more sure that KeerTi will have their own kid now 

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

And why can't damn SP promote the show😡 its the end of a major track..they just don't seem to be bothered. Wish SM was on a different channel

U r talking abt SP, even the PH is nt getting bothered to promote their *this* show, they promote their other shows properly but nt this, don't know why they r even bothered to run it, barrister babu and one on star jalsa nd on sony they are promoting these 3 shows very well but they forgot abt Shaadi mubarak is only their show🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🥴🥴😡😡

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Episode is decent one but tomorrow's precap is the damaka... I hope star plus gives the promo...

Episode starts with preethi getting panicked knowing nandini knows about them. She tries to reach KT but his cell is switch off. Preethi remembers once how KT taught her to check his car's GPRS to know where he is at the moment. Using it preethi reaches the destination.

Nandini asks KT to take to some half constructed building in which they once planned to take house but the building was never completed and it is called suicide point. KT does not want to go but nandini says it became lover point now.. I want to start our journey back where it stopped. 

Nandini dreams that KT is afraid of heights a d looks tensed and nandini pushes him, he dies.

KT shouts pulling nandini out of her dream and asks what is she thinking.

Nandini is about to push KT, preethi comes and pulls KT away from nandini and hugs him.

Nandini tries to do drama calling preethi chipkoo wife and tries to take away KT.

Preethi reveals to KT that nandini knows our secret but she is still doing drama.

KT and preethi asks nandini to stop all the drama and get out of their life's. Nandini calls arjun and asks him to pack his bag. He gets ready to go with her. She emotional blackmails KT. Preethi says we will talk directly with arjun otherwise nandini will  use arjun always to control him, around will understand KT 's love.

Precap: in press conference KT announces AT as his son. Nandini reveals AT is orphanage and KT is not his son. She insults KT in front of everyone and says him to committee suicide as he cannot face anyone after such insult like her love. KT is devastated and looks at fire. Preethi shouts KT name...

Nd i was expecting this hug, it was nt well though but its okk, something is better than nothing, hope the upcoming dhamaka ends within 2 days, asap😊😊😊😊