Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

If Veer gets hurt blame will go to Rani . Specially Rani Sa will use it to separate them and will ask her to go away when Veer is unconscious .

If Rani gets hurt, we might get his love realisation . Let's wait and watch. I don't know , I am not sure but feel that Rani will get hurt.

...Seema... thumbnail

In case rani gets hurt,veer will take her back to palace in the pretext of protecting her.he might shift her to his room too.

...Seema... thumbnail

Kate! Digvijay even told ranisaa though indirectly about Veer condition.Veer badly needs a doctor now😆

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

In case rani gets hurt,veer will take her back to palace in the pretext of protecting her.he might shift her to his room too.

Yup. And it was always Rani's blood that united them. I want Rani to get hurt now. Later I don't mind Veer.

Because if Veer gets hurt. 

Rani Sa will blame Rani will ask him to leave for good when he is unconscious and will tell him she left him. 

Separation just after misunderstanding cleared is super boring .

They need to work on Veer Rani story to gain more trp.

I like if Rani gets hurt to save him. Just like he saved her at the temple .

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Kate! Digvijay even told ranisaa though indirectly about Veer condition.Veer badly needs a doctor now😆

Yup, he needs a doctor now😆

...Seema... thumbnail

Yes raani saving Veer n getting hurt in the attempt and then the protective Veer  will surely b a must watch.

...Seema... thumbnail

Digvijag is telling everyone about Veer though he himself dont know what he is going through😆

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Veer was sooo tensed in today’s episode! Such great acting. It looked like he would’ve burst out crying any moment. ðŸ˜­

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Veer was sooo tensed in today’s episode! Such great acting. It looked like he would’ve burst out crying any moment. ðŸ˜­

yes,it seemed that he might brk down any time😭