Spoilers thread #3 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Dadi: Rani, SIL looks a little tensed.

Dadi: SIL, just 5 minutes. Then she will be with you in the room all night, then talk your heart out.

Veer and Rani look at each other shocked as if they didn’t anticipate this situation.

Rani: in this room?

Dadi: Yes Pagli (crazy girl), he is your husband. If you don’t stay with him in the room, will you sleep with me. 

Veer in his head: I can’t sleep together in one room.

Veer and Rani stare at each other confused.

Dadi finally doing it for us ðŸ¤£ go Daddiiiii

Wu..

Daadi..

Rani son in law is looking qt tensed.

Then dadi tells veer that just give us 5 minutes then u n rani will b together jn the room.

Rani..what 

Dadi..u fool,he is ur husband where else u r going to b,u shall b in the room with him rather than with me in my room.

Veer gets restless, I can't sleep in the same room(don't knw whether this last particular line is his inner voice or he told them that, that's not clear)

Originally posted by flamingoAK

Dadi finally doing it for us ðŸ¤£ go Daddiiiii

daadi rocks ,Ranveer shocks🤣

In Fahmaan’s story, they’re on a swing and Fahmaan is wearing normal slippers. Looks like Raja ji is getting used to the village wind. ðŸ˜†

Just look at him😭

Even in this new promo he looks

Seems like he hasn't told d truth to rani

Originally posted by flamingoAK

In Fahmaan’s story, they’re on a swing and Fahmaan is wearing normal slippers. Looks like Raja ji is getting used to the village wind. ðŸ˜†

😆Ranisaa will b going thermonuclear seeing him like this🤣

Veer have become very vulnerable now,just d mention of going bk bring tears to his eyes😭

Ok my view.

Rani Sa

I can understand her pain. But until I know the whole story dikvijay is not a culprit for me.

Rani sa to take revenge destroys happiness of Veer and she too cannot live in present or live happily.

Veer had already fallen for Rani too. Rani too had fallen for Veer but keep barriers coz she knows Veer won't like it and wedding night dialogues still haunting her. She is trying o keep him away for this burden.

So I am still for Rani getting hurt according to kite symbolism.

If Veer gets hurt like I earlier said Rani Sa will use it to create another misunderstanding between them and Rani too will blame herself for it and will move away from his life.

Rani Sa too will tell Veer she left her when you need her most. Separation. 

promo was whether relationships will win over Rani Sa's stubbornness. So all he hints points to Rani getting hurt. (Kite symbolism)

Their one misunderstanding just cleared so this won't go.

It always Rani's blood that united them and I want Rani to get hurt to save Veer. Veer will surely realize his feelings and like Seema said they will share the same room and their new journey will begin.

Jai too said he will take all her happiness .So if he kills Veer she becomes a widow and her happiness will be gone forever .

somehow Rani will return back. Coz whenever she said that it didn't echo.

If Rani gets hurt surely Vikram and Nandini will go to Balia as they both love her . Rani Sa will send kiara as usual to distract Veer. 

If she tries to flirt with Veer there surely villagers will look after her.

As Rajawat is to Jaipur Rani is to Balia. She cannot play her games there in Balia with those villagers.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago