FF: Awakening (UPDATED Feb 20 2021: Ch.8 Page 9) - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome plz update soon 

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful description of virat's emotional outburst and it is necessary  , if he talk it out in front pf his friends,  n i hope they are going to make him understand where is the loopholes , and the reason for "Dooriyan " b/w them  , cont soon❤

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Thanks for an update! Glad virat has confessed the whole story to prateek mahima. He will now hopefully get some good counsel to understand how he has unknowingly hurt Sai a lot. 

Yes!! 👍  Virat suppresses his feelings and does not share what is on his mind and in his heart.  No wonder he was such a mess.  Had he been spashat with Pakhi and Sai regarding his feeling - he would not have been in agony today and Sai would have been with him.

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

Beautiful description of virat's emotional outburst and it is necessary  , if he talk it out in front pf his friends,  n i hope they are going to make him understand where is the loopholes , and the reason for "Dooriyan " b/w them  , cont soon❤

Thank you 😍.  It is like letting go of all the feelings and cleansing yourself.  

Now it is time for Virat to start fresh 💕.   Ek nayi suruat ke zarorat hai Virat aur Sai ko. 

Kya Virat yeh dooriya ko nasdikiyo me badal sakta hai - trying to pen it down in my next chapter.

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant chapter 

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Great chapter! It was nice to see how something bas simple as chaat cheers up Sai. I hope that the conversation with Virat is something profound enough abd heartfelt enough that Sai changes her mind. Girl seems determined to leave. Virat hopefully will only say what he means and not just serve jalebis that he cannot fulfil....

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Great chapter! It was nice to see how something bas simple as chaat cheers up Sai. I hope that the conversation with Virat is something profound enough abd heartfelt enough that Sai changes her mind. Girl seems determined to leave. Virat hopefully will only say what he means and not just serve jalebis that he cannot fulfil....

Neeraja first and foremost wanted to say thank you for being so supportive!! You truly are one fo the few members that is always so supportive of fellow writers ❤️.  

Coming to the story - Sai is a pure soul.  She has and will always finds life simple pleasure.  All this choti choti baat is what make her happy.    Let see what Virat shares with her to have her change her mind.  He will have to hear her side of the story and the anguish she has faced with him, his family and his "best friend".  

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago
tvs123 thumbnail

Super. Very nice. Beautifully written. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

So one is expecting a fresh start and another one planning to end things 

Ab aggeh kya honneh wala hai 

Iam really looking forward to read next update