Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

How can we missed this. May be I missed this. So good iv. Thanks for sharing.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow she’s soooo adorable as sai and herself too!! So much cuteness, politeness, nothing fake about her came across .. she shook hands w the interviewer. She didn’t say just sai Virat she also said virat Pakhi .. 

I loved her 2021 explanation and her wish to her niece .. she is indeed working hard and may she fly higher and higher 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

TFS

My golden Girl. My kohinoor! Love you. God bless you.

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Tfs dear. Ayesha is such a sweet lady and beautiful inside out without any doubt. ❤️

What all she said is meaningful and she genuinely shared the highs and lows of the characters. 

Onething I can say after watching all the interviews of her today, she's an authentic person with lots of positivity. 😊

Edited by Chattering-Lory - 3 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

So humble and realistic very grounded actress.hats off to ayesha.very good interview.no fake playfulness unlike you know who

It’s very big of her to mention pp.she really didn’t have to. It must be obvious that audience really doesn’t like pp. ayesha will definitely earn accolades not only as an actor but for being a really great person. 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

It’s very big of her to mention pp.she really didn’t have to. It must be obvious that audience really doesn’t like pp. ayesha will definitely earn accolades not only as an actor but for being a really great person. 

Yup! Very huge of her to mention that! She’s different and it’s a first time I’ve liked a female lead this much since Jennifer winget