Netizens demand ban of tandav for hurting religious sentiments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

There are two things I am bored of one - boycott trends and second- shows with the same gundagardi -debauch hindu godman- sex maniac people.... Yawn. 

Someone please tell the makers to explore other genres. Tired of violence,  gore and sleaze 

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/karmnishth/status/1350393509656756226?s=19

Is the problem with the content or because of M director and cast??? 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

There are two things I am bored of one - boycott trends and second- shows with the same gundagardi -debauch hindu godman- sex maniac people.... Yawn. 

Someone please tell the makers to explore other genres. Tired of violence,  gore and sleaze 

Huh! Tandav doesn't have any debauched godmen or sex-maniacs. There's a TV guru narrator who imparts gyaan at odd times though. A number of people in the show are murdered too. Some on-camera and some off-camera. Three different couples are having extra-marital affairs too. For two of them the consequences are terrible. But the gore and sleaze is way below the Mirzapur level. I won't deny that I've become bored of all the current trend of OTT shows using violence and sleaze as click-bait. The makers haven't criticized any religion either.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tandav has nothing against Hindus or any priests. It's completely about politicians. It showed 3 Muslim. It's being targeted by politicians but why would ABG hindu be threatened by that. There was a 10 second clip of theater students interpreting Lord shiva and he says the F word as part of his performance. That is the scandal. It had NOTHING to do with the entire show.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

LOL. "Netizens" is code for IT cell. The irony is IT cell has been exposed too in the show

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know! Maybe that's what hurting their sentiments too lmao!

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

I know! Maybe that's what hurting their sentiments too lmao!

IT cell exists for all political outfits . No one lives under a  rock . Just like all stars have PR  machinery churning out fake trends and fake praises . Film stars are not innocent calves .

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Basically! This is it .  These people will just about throw anyone under the bus for publicity and blame IT cells and what not . Bollywood stars themselves ha be IT cells looking for prey ... and pretend to be victims .

khaandani fandoms will come to defend them .  These fandoms belong to so called ‘ IT cell ‘ of these stars ... that’s what they are ...ironically !  Takes one to know another.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This review is all we need to know about Tandav. 

https://youtu.be/zNbs9eQoha8