Jagtap vs Papi-didi(I mean Pakhi-didi)

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Disclaimer : I believe Jagtap is a criminal and he must be behind bars!!😊

I couldn't stop myself from comparing these two lunatics after the torture of last two episodes.  Both are obsessed with  people they think they are in love with and they will go to any extent to get them.  And believe me at some points you will all be confused in deciding who is the bigger danger!! Let me explain!

Jagtap  spooky : Jagtap trapped Kamal sir's car in to a ditch and caught Sai all alone in dark! Sai was spooked out by the lunatic. 😡

Papi-didi spooky :  she is sushil in committing the same crime. She put everyone to bed including tricking Karishma to leave manipulatively then started reading her manual on how to trap Virat while waiting for the prey. I haven't seen Virat get scared dealing with Vithal, Jagtap and their gang, but he was kind of scared yesterday. Even in uniform!🤔

Jagtap the Rapist : Jagtap never left any occasion to harass Sai and kidnapped her to forcefully marry her.  He was disgusting with his advances with Sai!

Papi-didi the sushil : She never leaves any chance to line maro Virat. From silky red night gown with wet hair to in the nightshade activities, she does it all. From literally feeding food with her own hands.  Virat fortunately walked away from the horror, but didi is at it now

Jagtap the well known crimnal : Jagtap is a criminal everyone knows it and his place is only behind bars. He got his punishments for his advances on Sai. Also, he wasn't married that we could say that characterless was cheating on his wife!😕

Papi-didi the sanskari bahu : She is treated like a princess and allowed all the huq on her devar. She is encouraged and praised to be close to her devar. Her night-time advances on Virat are equally spooky if not more, but she is called an ideal, sanskari, unche-kul ki, mature bahu. She is also married, so can we call her characterless because she is cheating on her husband😡

What do you guys think? Gunda  in gunda character is worse or sushil bahu in characterless character is worse?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: methebest

Disclaimer : I believe Jagtap is a criminal and he must be behind bars!!😊

I couldn't stop myself from comparing these two lunatics after the torture of last two episodes.  Both are obsessed with  people they think they are in love with and they will go to any extent to get them.  And believe me at some points you will all be confused in deciding who is the bigger danger!! Let me explain!

Jagtap  spooky : Jagtap trapped Kamal sir's car in to a ditch and caught Sai all alone in dark! Sai was spooked out by the lunatic. 😡

Papi-didi spooky :  she is sushil in committing the same crime. She put everyone to bed including tricking Karishma to leave manipulatively then started reading her manual on how to trap Virat while waiting for the prey. I haven't seen Virat get scared dealing with Vithal, Jagtap and their gang, but he was kind of scared yesterday. Even in uniform!🤔

Jagtap the Rapist : Jagtap never left any occasion to harass Sai and kidnapped her to forcefully marry her.  He was disgusting with his advances with Sai!

Papi-didi the sushil : She never leaves any chance to line maro Virat. From silky red night gown with wet hair to in the nightshade activities, she does it all. From literally feeding food with her own hands.  Virat fortunately walked away from the horror, but didi is at it now

Jagtap the well known crimnal : Jagtap is a criminal everyone knows it and his place is only behind bars. He got his punishments for his advances on Sai. Also, he wasn't married that we could say that characterless was cheating on his wife!😕

Papi-didi the sanskari bahu : She is treated like a princess and allowed all the huq on her devar. She is encouraged and praised to be close to her devar. Her night-time advances on Virat are equally spooky if not more, but she is called an ideal, sanskari, unche-kul ki, mature bahu. She is also married, so can we call her characterless because she is cheating on her husband😡

What do you guys think? Gunda  in gunda character is worse or sushil bahu in characterless character is worse?

Aap ne jo likha hain vo bilkul sahi hai 100% . I m really scared for virat after d way pattar is looking at virat 🤢kal intezar , aaj khana 🤢

Lekin is forum pe sirf virat galat hain .

Aur aurat galat nhi ho sakti

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Aap ne jo likha hain vo bilkul sahi hai 100% . I m really scared for virat after d way pattar is looking at virat 🤢kal intezar , aaj khana 🤢

Lekin is forum pe sirf virat galat hain .

Aur aurat galat nhi ho sakti

Well Pakhi is a total Papi for the way she has been preying on Virat in his weakest moments. She is worse than Jagtap to me because she is a chameleon, her prey won't even know that she is after them.

I don't think this forum is all against Virat. I myself have couple of topics just in support of Virat. People are upset with his inability to see how his family is with Sai. I totally support Sai's stand against his family and Pakhi, but I have made topics about Sai needing to be polite with Virat because he is trying hard to shield her. 

We love Virat and Sai not just one, but the moment one is at receiving end we feel bad for that character. I personally, felt so bad for Virat in yesterday's episode. Poor guy is deeply in love and doesn't even know that, but I am upset with him for letting Pakhi come in between. He can be rude to his bua and mom and tell them to stop, he could have asked Pakhi to leave and let husband and wife be.  However, I still feel Sai should think over why is this man acting like this? Why is he totally out of his character ?

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She's making my skin crawl more than Jagtap did. Although Sai was 'weaker' as compared to Virat in fighting back physically, I am still feeling scared for the police wala 🤣 because we knew he would fight Jagtap for Sai but yahan toh his jalebis have left Sai leaving him alone with the creepy naagin 🥱

(for fun only)

methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

She's making my skin crawl more than Jagtap did. Although Sai was 'weaker' as compared to Virat in fighting back physically, I am still feeling scared for the police wala 🤣 because we knew he would fight Jagtap for Sai but yahan toh his jalebis have left Sai leaving him alone with the creepy naagin 🥱

(for fun only)

LOL!! The day Sai finds out that Virat ki izzat khatre mai hai, aur Papi-didi ki gandi nazron se use dar lagta hai, tab maza ayega"smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jagtap is a hard-core criminal, but he does not pretend to be good. But Pakhi shows her colors only to Sai and her supporters except Virat, as he is her first love.

Jagtap is not a hypocrite, but Pakhi is!

deepthi2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: methebest

LOL!! The day Sai finds out that Virat ki izzat khatre mai hai, aur Papi-didi ki gandi nazron se use dar lagta hai, tab maza ayega"smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Seriously...see we r all so protective about Virat Sir, but we can just pray that Virat Pakhi ki changul se bacha rahe...nazar utaro koi Virat Sir ki...

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. 

Jagtap is bad and admits he is bad. He has done things and has earned his punishment as well. 

Despokhi on the other hand, has just cloaked her inner evil under the goody-goody act. 

You can protect yourself from dangers you know... But how will you protect yourself from people who pretend to protect you? 

Sometimes I feel Virat knows what's going on here and sometimes I feel like bashing his head on the wall bcz he is so f**king dense 

Edited by AK_2010 - 3 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Papi didi🤣

Jagtap was atleast a full fledged villain who was meant to be hated.. He was a good actor as well... But fakey didi and her mature act is unbearable....she's so fake that even tmk comes out as a better and tolerable character..... Saare chavans milke itna irritate nahi karta jitni ki fakey didi alone would do... About her acting, kesser said the better😔

methebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Jagtap is a hard-core criminal, but he does not pretend to be good. But Pakhi shows her colors only to Sai and her supporters except Virat, as he is her first love.

Jagtap is not a hypocrite, but Pakhi is!

Exactly👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽