Posted: 3 years ago

I like Rati a lot more than Original

She has a better acting range for this role 

I canโ€™t see original doing role where she gets drunk etc 

Sometimes thing happen for good reason ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with you people, that rajshree quit has nothing to do with SM storyline. From start it is clear it is a mature love story of two lonely adults with the background of creating SM. This is ITV and they need to run the show with different tracks and some times in few tracks the main SM business will take backseat that does not means show is ruined.. 

Rajshree is not new to industry and she knows how hectic schedule mainly leads of the show have, she or anyone has no right to blame PH here. I feel rajshree is regretting her decision of quitting SM but nothing can be done now. And Rati is the best replacement show can get.

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago
ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

I agree with you people, that rajshree quit has nothing to do with SM storyline. From start it is clear it is a mature love story of two lonely adults with the background of creating SM. This is ITV and they need to run the show with different tracks and some times in few tracks the main SM business will take backseat that does not means show is ruined.. 

Rajshree is not new to industry and she knows how hectic schedule mainly leads of the show have, she or anyone has no right to blame PH here. I feel rajshree is regretting her decision of quitting SM but nothing can be done now. And Rati is the best replacement show can get.

I agree with you completely.

Rati is the best replacement SM could have ever got.

Had she been approached as the original lead the show would definitely have done better.

As SP would have promoted it well then and Rati has huge fan following in all age groups after HD and Porus and it would have done wonders for the show.

At this time SP is not promoting it and many older or middle aged fans of Rati who are not techno savy like us may not even know that she has replaced someone in the show.

They should have promoted SM more after Rati' s entry in the show that would have been awesome.

Rati is perfect for the role, as she has shown her acting skills till date in all type of roles possible and with a different approach altogether. She can pull off any type of scenes coming her way.

Her expressions are just wow....

Itv cannot run shows without marriage and love stories and that's a fact , whether one can agree or not it is one's choice.

Here only Rajshree is to be blamed coz she is the one who quitted the show there is nothing to blame Rati or PH. They have to run the show. So many people are associated with one show and there is Corona pandemic also which has made people economically weak. And if a show like this if would have been scrapped bcoz of just one actress it would have been disastrous for the whole team.

The show must go on, even if anyone quits .

Rati has taken a brave decision by taking up this role. 

Hat's off to her.

Ravisadha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello Friends,

Any Tamilians here? And interested in Writing Written update, spoilers and Fan Fiction can please join the below link

https://www.tellyserialdiscussionforum.com/p/discussion-forum.html