Frequent Posters

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

I lowkey hope it isšŸ¤£

I hope so tooo..... Virat will be such a cute baby then

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ā€œSai tumhari bhi baat nahi manegiā€ - virats heart wanting Sai to listen to him

he loves hearing itā€™s only him who can handle her - it sometimes gives him an ego boost I think 

Apki pasand na pasand nahi karungo - he never expected her to say this

Mujhe kaha yaha zindagi bhar rehna hain - his body language, haan me rehlakey rahunga 

i will think of more

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She cut the call quickly that day... if he knew she was in the company of Amey that day as wellšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Amey toh uske haath ab aa hi gaya. But I wonder ab Jagtap aaya toh uska kya hoga? Will he still say, "Main kanoon apne haath me nahi leta?" 

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Didi ke lines sunke to hum triggered hojate hainšŸ¤£

And Sai as well gets triggered šŸ˜†

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh that's a very good point. It's interesting how he throws words casually around, and when Sai throws that exact same words to him, his face loses its colouršŸ˜³

Yes,lmao. I also think his "farak Karo main Pakhi ko Pasand karta bhi" was more to gauge out her reaction. To make her react, to bring her out of her indifference of "mujhe pata hai ki aap Pakhi didi ko Pasand karte Hain..."

That backfired massively tho. Usi Ka parinaam hai ki ab bhaav Nahi milta biwi se.

Edited by Bluegrass - 3 years ago
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

Yes,lmao. I also think his "farak Karo main Pakhi ko Pasand karta bhi" was more to gauge out her reaction. To make her react, to bring her out of her indifference of "mujhe pata hai ki aap Pakhi didi ko Pasand karte Hain..."

That backfired massively tho. Usi Ka parinaam hai ki ab bhaav Nahi milta biwi se.

That's an interesting way to see it. Virat keeps on digging his gravešŸ¤£

..Peppermint.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Amey toh uske haath ab aa hi gaya. But I wonder ab Jagtap aaya toh uska kya hoga? Will he still say, "Main kanoon apne haath me nahi leta?" 

Don't think he will be that casual. He knows what Jagtap is capable ofšŸ¤¢

..Peppermint.. thumbnail

Also, qila was a trigger. But Chavan saheb conquered that one pretty smoothly by turning it into a bridgeā¤ļø

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He was triggered w Amey saying:

"Itni haseen jawan ladki joh doctor bane wali hain" - Maybe he finally conciously realized she's no bacchi lol

"Love at first sight" - matlab she didnt have love at first sight w me?! lol 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

He was triggered w Amey saying:

"Itni haseen jawan ladki joh doctor bane wali hain" - Maybe he finally conciously realized she's no bacchi lol

"Love at first sight" - matlab she didnt have love at first sight w me?! lol 

Bold- I just commented on this in another thread. If this is indeed a trigger, he will act on it and stop or atleast reduce the usage of bacchišŸ˜†