Words that trigger Mr. IPS - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

"Mai konsa yahan humesha ke liye rehne wali hu"

Or something like that 

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

Bold- I just commented on this in another thread. If this is indeed a trigger, he will act on it and stop or atleast reduce the usage of bacchi😆

omg i hope he does! if he does think she's bacchi and then is giving those eye locks, that's just creepy in every way. I hope he stops using the word mature or immature. Maybe a better word is samajdari or patience? 

Gabbar - She used to call him gabbar 

Basanti - she called him basanti too 

They also exchanged during taking photos bc each according to them will forget their face, while looking at each other 😆 

So the "aap ko meri shakal kaha yaad rehni hain" - trigger 

Originally posted by prs_725

He was triggered w Amey saying:

"Itni haseen jawan ladki joh doctor bane wali hain" - Maybe he finally conciously realized she's no bacchi lol

"Love at first sight" - matlab she didnt have love at first sight w me?! lol 

More than that I think he realised that someone else could actually call his feelings for her to be pyaar. Which Virat refuses to acknowledge himself in the guise of "samjha Karo na" etc etc.

That someone else could actually express love towards her and then his unnamed affection and intimacy might be enough for her.

That's why he got so triggered by "pyaar,"imo.

Edited by Bluegrass - 3 years ago

Apko mein kabhi cute nahi lag sakti - now you will tell me what i think is cute or not cute 

Tum mere se jagda kiye bina kaha reh sakti ho - Sai fights w the ones she loves 

That's an interesting way to see it. Virat keeps on digging his grave🤣

this man keeps triggering her to hear some nice words about him from her 😆😆😆. Mannnn how cute he is ❤️. He just can't take that his biwi doesn't give bhaav to him.

And also I really love how she picks things that he says to her and keeps repeating them. The shant sai shant on the head massage day is my fav ❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by Bluegrass

More than that I think he realised that someone else could actually call his feelings for her to be pyaar. Which Virat refuses to acknowledge himself in the guise of "samjha Karo na" etc etc.

That someone else could actually express love towards her and then his unnamed affection and intimacy might be enough for her.

There's where his long bhashan on pavitra pyaar came from🤣

Originally posted by Ishradivani

this man keeps triggering her to hear some nice words about him from her 😆😆😆. Mannnn how cute he is ❤️. He just can't take that his biwi doesn't give bhaav to him.

And also I really love how she picks things that he says to her and keeps repeating them. The shant sai shant on the head massage day is my fav ❤️❤️❤️

They both pick each others words and repeats

Calling himself Sai ka "pati"

Originally posted by Bluegrass

i didnt think about it that way! sooo true! Mein tumhe kaise batao. he really doesnt speak what's in his heart ..its the cause of this entre jhol. 

They both pick each others words and repeats

Calling himself Sai ka "pati"

She repeated his "haan maine kaha tha" to "haan ap ne kaha tha" lol