Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katzenjammer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t sometimes get y the season is hated so much, it may not b that great but it isn’t bad either

It definetely took a hit during the initial episodes due to ipl and controversies surrounding it

Challengers surely have also to b credited though , also a jump post the exit of Rahul cannot b discounted because it did create the necessary talk among the public 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Btw i remember WKVs TRP was alo around 1.5 in 1st few weeks so this means Sallu bhai TRP nahi laa paaya tab🤣

Since now in WKVs its always Rubina TRP dekho its 1.9

Sshh don't say so much.. hypocrisy bust hojayegi phir se. 😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Well done Challengers🥳 and Ruby around which most of the narrative is built👍🏼Congratulations to the team for good TRP rise🥳

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's a collective effort but Ruby, Nikki, Rakhi, Jasmine and Arshi were most prominent i feel because I only remember them for the past 3 weeks. 

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

I don’t sometimes get y the season is hated so much, it may not b that great but it isn’t bad either

It definetely took a hit during the initial episodes due to ipl and controversies surrounding it

Challengers surely have also to b credited though , also a jump post the exit of Rahul cannot b discounted because it did create the necessary talk among the public 

It was a snoozefest before the challengers came that’s why it is hated

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Most popular season.. such a good show run by clowns, wonderful

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Great job Rakhi and Arshi to pulling BB up. Warna nikamma & Nithalli ne to show ko duba dia tha..

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

It's not hated. The buzz on social media around this season isn't as huge as BB13, but it's on par with other successful seasons of BB like BB11, BB7 & BB8. Rubina, Rahul's popularity & fanwars, while Rakhi's antics always garner massive buzz on SM, & BB14's viewership on vootselect is higher than BB13 or any other previous seasons as well. 

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bb should thank Jasmin. It was Jasmin Vs Rakhi fight 

Weekend promo - Salman bashing Jasmin . Later came to rubina 

Even I was only interested in that. Jasmin ko bash hua dekh kar joh sukun mila😏

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

It's not hated. The buzz on social media around this season isn't as huge as BB13, but it's on par with other successful seasons of BB like BB11, BB7 & BB8. Rubina, Rahul's popularity & fanwars, while Rakhi's antics always garner massive buzz on SM, & BB14's viewership on vootselect is higher than BB13 or any other previous seasons as well. 

Only because challengers came this season finally got some buzz otherwise it was in the league of BB9 and BB12 Rahul and Rubina fanwars are nothing compared to the fanwars in BB13 BB11 BB8 and BB7

Edited by Chopatgomake - 3 years ago