Bigg Boss 14

BB14 TRP -INCREASE, Extension Successful! - Page 4

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Chopatgomake

Only because seniors came this season finally got some buzz otherwise it was in the league of BB9 and BB12 Rahul and Rubina fanwars are nothing compared to the fanwars in BB13 BB11 BB8 and BB7

Trps weren't good even with the presence of seniors. It went up because of high dose of drama. Trps began to rise since divorce revelation/finale week.

I don't know about last year as I left it midway but the buzz is very similar to BB11 and that was one of the best seasons ever. 

Only difference is that Ruby has overwhelming support whereas in season 11, it was Shilpa followed by Hina and Vikas. But then again Hina was way more popular than Jasmine and Vikas was an amazing player that year. 

Edited by Silveraliax - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

Trps weren't good even with the presence of seniors. It went up because of high dose of drama. Trps began to rise since divorce revelation/finale week.

I don't know about last year as I left it midway but the buzz is very similar to BB11 and that was one of the best seasons ever. 

Only difference is that Ruby has overwhelming support whereas in season 11, it was Shilpa followed by Hina and Vikas. But then again Hina was way more popular than Jasmine and Vikas was an amazing player that year. 

Sorry I meant challengers ๐Ÿ˜‚ lmao BB11 was far far more entertaining than this season they hardly even needed wild cards that season this season they had to previous seasons contestants to spice it up and look at how much the TRP went up and Shilpa-Hina-Vikas all had big fandoms this season itโ€™s only Rubina 

If anything this season is a lot like BB8 in that season Gautam had one sided support just like Rubina only difference is BB8 was one of the most entertaining seasons of BB while this season is a flop

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Chopatgomake

If anything this season is a lot like BB8 in that season Gautam had one sided support just like Rubina only difference is BB8 was one of the most entertaining seasons of BB while this season is a flop

For me BB8 couldnt match up to BB7 so never watched it and I personally dont think Rubina has one side support inside the house.

This season didnt start too good with the showmances but it has picked up really well.

For me BB8 couldnt match up to BB7 so never watched it and I personally dont think Rubina has one side support inside the house.

This season didnt start too good with the showmances but it has picked up really well.

Yeah only cuz challengers came otherwise this season was a total flop btw I quoted your post twice before