Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Ruby will give the same reasoning Sonali will give. In fact, Sonali already said this gaali is not a gaali, foolish woman.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: doc.z

Andh bhakts should take their blinders off. This is the second time classy aapa brought in a kid to defend her foster badtameez bacchi and this time she stooped too low. She could have called Sonali a green-mangi-more but why drag in her kid?

This is a topic where people are bound to have differing views. Someone has to have a real high superiority complex to think only their opinion is correct. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Sir maine toh hypotheticALLY hawa mai bola tha. 

On a serious note Sonali aint right in what she said but Rubina swearing at a kid is definitely way worse, no defense and no questions asked. 

not sure how true it is as I didn’t watch but as per complete incident, she just didn’t stop at tu bolegi kya, as later Sonali directly called her haramzadi toh Rubina again said tum ho haram**** Aur hogi tumhari beti! Whoever has seen can confirm! But I saw someone saying this was the entire scene 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So what excuse classy Ruby didi will give on WKV for calling Sonali's daughter haram ki? As we know how manipulative, cunning and a liar Ruby didi is and how conveniently she denied showing pinky as middle when she clearly did.

So now this time round is she going to deny as well or manipulate it by saying by "haram ki" she meant "Sonali ji's daughter too eat lots of green mangoes"

Her logic would be:

Hara = green

Am = mango

Zada = more

So Ruby didi thought Sonali ji called nikki a green mango eater hence she said Sonali ji's daughter eat more green mangoes 😛

First she will go Whaaat aisa maine kaha tha kya and look beseechingly at henpecked hubby and newfound babu nikki and if anyone else answers saying haan aapne aisa bola tha she would adopt her unbearable authoritative and imperious tone (pata nahi apne aap ko kya samajhti hai yuck!) and say shut up and then when salman will say haan aapne yeh bola hai aur iska footage audience ne dekh liya hai, then she will say Sir yeh log itna poke karte hain itna poke karte hain otherwise I am a classy woman sir we don''t use words like this sir. nahi sir, haan sir, sorry sir.🤣

ShahZur thumbnail

So what excuse classy Ruby didi will give on WKV for calling Sonali's daughter haram ki? As we know how manipulative, cunning and a liar Ruby didi is and how conveniently she denied showing pinky as middle when she clearly did.

So now this time round is she going to deny as well or manipulate it by saying by "haram ki" she meant "Sonali ji's daughter too eat lots of green mangoes"

Her logic would be:

Hara = green

Am = mango

Zada = more

So Ruby didi thought Sonali ji called nikki a green mango eater hence she said Sonali ji's daughter eat more green mangoes 😛

🤣

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

The same excuse what Sonali maasi gives for calling XYZ’s Mother gave birth to XYZ  "outside marriage"

Ruby didi galat hain, so is Sonali maasi. Ek maa ko drag kiya toh dusre beti ko. WKV mein dono ki  padna chahie but I doubt Mehenge Vakeel go against politician  maasi.

ps: there are andh bhakts,  there are andh haters and there are fake neutrals.

On the contrary, ek ne maa ko drag kiya toh dusre me contestant (Sonali ko). And she didn’t even call her that word, just said ki aapko kaisa lagega if someoje says that. 

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am soooo confused here. 

every single khabri has reported that Sonali first said jisney mera dor kata woh haraamzada and Rubina reacted cause it was Abhinav who cut it. 

Then Sonali started calling Rubina haraamzadi while she was eating her food and literally being in her space aggressively touching her etc while Arshi was holding Sonali and laughing at Rubina (this part I saw on clips of live feed) —- then Rubina reacted cause Sonali wouldn’t let her eat in peace — which to me seems like something anyone would do — even me but maybe people here have really that much tolerance — anyway in that reaction Rubina said you are a mother too and you have a daughter as well will you call your daughter haraam ki as well 

Late at night 2 am there is more discussions in Rahul, Aly, Ejaz, Sonal and Arshi ke haraadaze and Chuti%#%% jaisey words are normal in day to day life and bitching and planning against Rubinav. They were discussing how to downplay the narrative about haraamzade (Legit itni planning tho mainey Rubina ko karthey hua nai dekhi in logo ke baarey maein). 

Then the next day AGAIN in the morning in LF Arshi and Sonali are planning and Arshi says aj kya planning hai aj kaisey tang karna hai but alfaaz samaal ke ye log haraamzade jaisey word ka mudda bana lette hai. 

But anyway let’s see kya air karthey hai and kya nahi. 

I find it funny that everyone will pick on Rubina retaliating and calling out Sonali’s daughter to Sonali calling Rubina hraamzadi which in turn is calling Rubina’s parents in the conversation and if you point Logic ne facts out where you show people the sequence of events then they call you a bhakth— almost like Rahul keeps saying Rubina mein superiority hai but Khud Nala Sopara ko use karta ho as an insult to insinuate that waha ke log lower hai in some way. 

But koi nai aap sab lagey raho. 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Her logic would be:

Hara = green

Am = mango

Zada = more

Waise bhi miya biwi can't think of anything else other than eating 🤣

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

I am soooo confused here. 

every single khabri has reported that Sonali first said jisney mera dor kata woh haraamzada and Rubina reacted cause it was Abhinav who cut it. 

I think the whole post becomes meaningless if you just read the 1st paragraph. Sonali was sitting cursing not knowing who did it.

She didn't blame Ruby, but Ruby madam took it on herself and started the fight. Now once the fight started Ruby madam cannot (though she think she can) dictate the course of fight. 🤢

Edited by locopoco - 3 years ago
SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

I think the whole post becomes meaningless if you just read the 1st paragraph. Sonali was sitting cursing not knowing who did it.

She didn't blame Ruby, but Ruby madam took it on herself and started the fight. Now once the fight started Ruby madam cannot (though she think she can) dictate the course of fight. 🤢

Acha chalo diya Rubi madam khud ghussi fight mein (not true based on facts and sequence AGAIN BUT for the sake of this discussion diya ye point) 

Thay stupid Rubina jumped into a fight that was not hers. How dare she Q aisey tho koi HI NAHI karta na is ghar mein. What an idiot

chalo ab agey? Agey kya Does this give Sonali a free chit to call Rubina Haraamzadi repeatedly? Go at Rubina when she’s eating food at the dinner table touch and pull at Rubina WHILE she eating?

And then when Rubina retaliates and says Aapki ki bhi beti hai kya aap usko haraam ki kahogi—- is the wrong part in all of this? 

If your answer is yes and you’re justifying the use of The swear Haraamzadi as if it’s no big deal? 

If it’s no big deal Try calling it to someone on the road while walking or just even give it to me here on this forum —- see how quickly you get warned to not use foul language or abuse anyone. 

Dekh bhai if you want to make a false narrative tho no one can stop you. But facts and sequence of events don’t lie like my hips 😆😉

Baaki tussi lagey raho