Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

Forum ki Rubinas aka forum ki Elitists😆

for every action of andh bhakt there is an unequal and over reaction of andh hater: Newton’s Law of Hypocrisy

Did you just call us forum ke classy Rubinas? Am so downtrodden now 😱

Kahan hum forum ke tuchh prani aur kahan apki elite hoity-toity lofty Ruby aapa with ego bigger than her head, angrezi better than the queen of England and attitude too big for her boots. We lesser mortals can't be put on pedestal alongside Ruby the great aapa

As for the hypocrisy we are learning from the besht of the beshts, the super elite intelligent mahaan couple with alien powers, Rubinav 😎

Edited by doc.z - 3 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: doc.z

Did you just call us forum ke classy Rubinas? 😱

Kahan hum forum ke tuchh prani aur kahan apki elite hoity-toity lofty Ruby aapa with ego bigger than her head, angrezi better than the queen of England and attitude too big for her boots. We lesser mortals can't be put on pedestal alongside Ruby the great aapa

As for the hypocrisy we are learning from the besht of the beshts, the super elite intelligent mahaan couple with alien powers, Rubinav 😎

Yes.  aap bhi Rubina jaise classy elite club se belong karte ho. hum jaise andh bhakt pe bahut taras aate hai na aapko

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

Madam/ mr. Sequence batai thi but her supporters ignore everything that happens before she comes in picture and after she leaves. 

See the whole thing then argue. I can't argue just based on her screen space. That's called selective narrative. 

Aap apni bhakti aur aarti jaari rakhiye. Madam jazoor prasan ho kar swam shigri hi prakktak hongi 🤣

Kaha batai thi? Zara zara sa copy paste tho karna—- you and I have been going at it back and forth and you’ve deflected each time —- I saw the whole thing hence the argument/discussion. 

Yaar tum tho copy karney lagey ho mujhe jaisey Sonali karti hai Rakhi ko —- humour tho apney dimagh ka nikalo 

लोल tum log deflect kiye bigar discuss hi nahi karthey. Ek ke saath ek free mein ata hai kya? 

Chalo behen dono milkey aarti nikaltey hai. Ye forum secular hai — tum aapni bhakti hum humari bhakti 

Jai Ho! Jai Ho! 

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Yes.  aap bhi Rubina jaise classy elite club se belong karte ho. hum jaise andh bhakt pe bahut taras aate hai na aapko

Buss hasini ji aur kitna iss tuchh prani ka mazak udaoge by comparing him to the incomparable, I'm already so downtrodden

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

Kaha batai thi? Zara zara sa copy paste tho karna—- you and I have been going at it back and forth and you’ve deflected each time —- I saw the whole thing hence the argument/discussion. 

Yaar tum tho copy karney lagey ho mujhe jaisey Sonali karti hai Rakhi ko —- humour tho apney dimagh ka nikalo 

लोल tum log deflect kiye bigar discuss hi nahi karthey. Ek ke saath ek free mein ata hai kya? 

Chalo behen dono milkey aarti nikaltey hai. Ye forum secular hai — tum aapni bhakti hum humari bhakti 

Jai Ho! Jai Ho! 

Posted again and again, can't do it for each blind supporter. My narrative hasn't changed unlike some people who started off saying she was wrong then changed the narrative. So pls find my post and read it. And if you can't find then keep bhakti on.

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

😂🤣😂🤣😂 

Wah kya logic hai—- Ye tho poetry honi chahiye 

once in a fight 

Madam hitler can’t decide 

The course of it. 

Half clip dikha ke 

Hum kahengey harami bola 

Rubina ney without tracking the source of it 

The only person who went to say nasty stuff was Sonali. But like I said before. Aap lagey raho 

Do you really believe Sonali was the only person who said nasty things?  Then how would you describe the words Rubina and Nikki used in that fight? 

All three of them are wrong. Nastiness was at its peak in that fight. They were all disgusting. 

Bringing families, especially parents into fights has been the parampara of BB but it goes to another level when the family member dragged into a fight is a 12 year old. Adults have the maturity and are more capable of dealing with these kind of comments. But for a 12 year old, it is lot more tough to handle, it can even leave them emotionally scarred for life. This young girl was needlessly brought into fights not once but twice, that too to defend a 24 year old spoilt, badtameez bacchi. 

What is wrong is wrong, even if the one in the wrong happens to be your favourite contestant. 

Tulip235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Forget guttermouth, this couple is made up of the 2 most selfish beings on earth. Selfish to the hilt, the will only care about what they eat, let the others go to hell.

And madam and that creepy guy both have a king and queen sized ego each. 

Khaane ke liye toh har dam taiyar lekin khilaane ke liye?? no way!

This is the lowest anyone can fall. Shame on them!

Arshi is so much more generous yaar!!

King and queen size ego is being deflated little by little every weekend. Instead of mending their ways, they stoop some more and show their true colours. They’re themselves giving Salman opportunities to keep deflating their ego. In front of him they go no sir, no no sir, and then they’re back to their antics! 

Tulip235 thumbnail

Madam/ mr. Sequence batai thi but her supporters ignore everything that happens before she comes in picture and after she leaves. 

See the whole thing then argue. I can't argue just based on her screen space. That's called selective narrative. 

Aap apni bhakti aur aarti jaari rakhiye. Madam jazoor prasan ho kar swam shigri hi prakktak hongi 🤣

Well said! 👏🏼

Rubina’s fans...talking about logic! 🤣🤣

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Same reason Sonali will give to justify "haramzada/di" comment 

Rubi was wrong but that does not justify what Sonali said 

Edited by M.A.K123 - 3 years ago
SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Posted again and again, can't do it for each blind supporter. My narrative hasn't changed unlike some people who started off saying she was wrong then changed the narrative. So pls find my post and read it. And if you can't find then keep bhakti on.

Arrey yaar. Ye bhakth tho bhadak gaya 

Om Shanti Om Shanti लोल ✌🏽