Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Marofy jalebi dialogues on pyaar and rishtey even as the camera mischievously captures his 'true love' in the background and the 'wife' is missing from the frame. Sawaal toh uthenge hi 😆

😀😀... It's the cameraman's fault. He is not doing his job well 😀. He is badnaam for no reason. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Today you are asking is virat side character?

Time will come when we will ask does virat have character 🤣

So true🤣🤣

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

they are copying KD scene by scene & that was a one woman show. It was all about Imon & her arrogance/ego. She was always justified in doing every stupid thing she did. Like the writer only had one thing in mind - that Imon must always be proven right no matter how stupid, arrogant or asshole-ish she was acting. Every single character was ruined just so Imon can come on top as the best person ever. 

Rono-Imon divorce track is the most stupid writing ever. You'll hate literally everyone there. Rono was so stupid, Imon was vengeful AF & Rupkotha was irrelevant. 

KD was too dramatic & not in a good way but in an annoying way. Imon was super irritating. Rupkotha was maha annoying. And Rono was the worst, with no personality at all. That show was a headache 🤪

They are actually doing that w Sai here as well. Some actions of hers are justified.. she used to be low toned and still tlk tactfully sometimes when she came to CN.. now she’s just yelling at everyone bc of how they are ..and it’s returned as well. We are saying Virat can’t think right lol ofc he’s lost his brain .. lol 

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We're all suffering the same addiction. 😂

I also actually started only because it was promoted as a cop story. But the whole base of it makes me question the cop's logic. Uske beech me fell in love with Sai ❤️

oh same here!!!!!

Got hooked because I loved neil as a cop in diya aur baati 

And us beech mein fell in love with sai ❤️

Now I don't mind them having a love story or not ... All I want is sai giving back to chavans every now n then 🤣🤣🤣

404_NotFound thumbnail

We're all suffering the same addiction. 😂

I also actually started only because it was promoted as a cop story. But the whole base of it makes me question the cop's logic. Uske beech me fell in love with Sai ❤️

After GC, the only time we know he is an ACP is when Sai proudly announces to the world..” mera pati IPs hain”. Apart from that they haven't shown him do anything a ACP should be doing. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

If you notice, they are trying to mislead audience to believing that they are being him back soon with these planted stories and social media posts. 

Aap sahi keh rahe hain , ye dekhata hain pattar didi ne hum kitna torture kiya hai or abhi kar rahi hain , ki hum asap samrat ko vapas chahte hain take koi pattar didi ko mirror dekha sake .

Why should pattar have all d fun .😆

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Look at the irony of this show......

The ML is a cop in ips cadre and there is domestic violence prevalent in every nook and corner of that house 

I felt very bad for karishma today 😭 

All of them were having breakfast and she was humiliated there ..... What do chavans even think of themselves?????

This show is promoting domestic violence in prime time slot. I so wish some women commission's actually complain against this .

But it's good that atleast karishma has her in laws support not like one garbage bag ninad 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

it is going to get really bad going forward with Devi track, then Virat jealousy regarding Sai's classmate, then Samrat track isn't going to be any good either bcoz it will just add another person who'll start fighting & shouting (but I am sure people will like it bcoz he'll fight with Pakhi) & the Shruti track, which will be the WORST 

also there were times when it felt like Imon is doing things just bcoz Rono told her not to, like going to Professor's house alone (I would never understand the need for it, it was just stupid) & such events will keep happening bcoz there wasn't a single time when Imon did what Rono asked her to do. She fought about every little thing. It was so annoying to watch bcoz she was always defended by some other person be it Samrat or Mohit or Aai or Devi's husband, well basically anyone. And ofcourse Rono always apologized. And this cycle would continue again & again & again 

we saw the trailer two days back. 90% of the FL are like this. They are ok to be treated like trash by everyone but they get some sadistic pleasure when they humiliate ML. In Tamil version, Saranya was the same. I felt bad for Vikram. 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So much office work. So should I watch the show or skip ? Like yesterday epi was good or an average...

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

When I first saw the promo I wasn't impressed with it. I thought both the female leads look alike and the storyline was predictable. I just came across the Sairat scenes and got interested. During the GC track, it didn't look like a typical ITV show. Even I am kind of addicted but the plan is not to get too involved. 

I also felt both leads r look alike , phir mujhe Neil Bhatt dekha , phir uski police uniform dekhi aur phir mein yaha aa gayi . I always get attracted to stories of police , army & doctors.

Doc ke naam pe humesha hi main ullu bani hoon , maine kitne shauk se Sanjeevani or dil mill gaye dekhne ke koshish ki thi , lekin usme doc ke keval dress thi doc se related kuch nhi tha , to main vaha se bhaag gayi.

Main left right left bhi dekha , it was ok .

Diya aur baati hum dekha is was also not bad coz it had ips training part, IPS missions aur vo daily soap se thoda alag tha .

Umeed mujhe thi yaha bhi kuch ips se related show kare but aisa hote dikh nhi raha😭

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago