Is Virat a side character - Page 8

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

I also felt both leads r look alike , phir mujhe Neil Bhatt dekha , phir uski police uniform dekhi aur phir mein yaha aa gayi . I always get attracted to stories of police , army & doctors.

Doc ke naam pe humesha hi main ullu bani hoon , maine kitne shauk se Sanjeevani or dil mill gaye dekhne ke koshish ki thi , lekin usme doc ke keval dress thi doc se related kuch nhi tha , to main vaha se bhaag gayi.

Main left right left bhi dekha , it was ok .

Diya aur baati hum dekha is was also not bad coz it had ips training part, IPS missions aur vo daily soap se thoda alag tha .

Umeed mujhe thi yaha bhi kuch ips se related show kare but aisa hote dikh nhi raha😭

oh poor baby🤣

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

I also felt both leads r look alike , phir mujhe Neil Bhatt dekha , phir uski police uniform dekhi aur phir mein yaha aa gayi . I always get attracted to stories of police , army & doctors.

In initial promos, they both looked alike. I saw many saying this on YouTube. 

Doc ke naam pe humesha hi main ullu bani hoon , maine kitne shauk se Sanjeevani or dil mill gaye dekhne ke koshish ki thi , lekin usme doc ke keval dress thi doc se related kuch nhi tha , to main vaha se bhaag gayi.

Lol..Sanjeevani one was torture. I didn't watch it but read about it. DMg was still better .It was like a romcom 

Main left right left bhi dekha , it was ok .

I liked LRL till Rajeev was in the show. It was a decent show 

Diya aur baati hum dekha is was also not bad coz it had ips training part, IPS missions aur vo daily soap se thoda alag tha .

I did not follow DABH but saw a few epis here and there. I had seen promos of IPS training and when they showed Sandhya introducing Virat I thought there will be some cop related story .Ullu Banaya humko 

Umeed mujhe thi yaha bhi kuch ips se related show kare but aisa hote dikh nhi raha😭

Originally posted by Ishradivani

Look at the irony of this show......

The ML is a cop in ips cadre and there is domestic violence prevalent in every nook and corner of that house 

I felt very bad for karishma today 😭 

All of them were having breakfast and she was humiliated there ..... What do chavans even think of themselves?????

This show is promoting domestic violence in prime time slot. I so wish some women commission's actually complain against this .

But it's good that atleast karishma has her in laws support not like one garbage bag ninad 

Hotstar has '12+ violence' as its warning. 

It goes so much against the spirit of a police officer to allow that kind of humiliation to go unpunished. But then, it is true that they don't become gentlemen just because they wear the uniform 😤

oh same here!!!!!

Got hooked because I loved neil as a cop in diya aur baati 

And us beech mein fell in love with sai ❤️

Now I don't mind them having a love story or not ... All I want is sai giving back to chavans every now n then 🤣🤣🤣

Same here but I want Sai to give back with style not just with the sharp tongue where she appears to be a bully. 

This week TRP is 2.9...gear up for more family drama. 

Originally posted by neeraja91

Kaku makes Karishma do kaan pakad me uthak baithak. As usual i fast forwarded their dining table scene fully. 

I fast-forward when the elders of the house with Pakhi attack Sai. Whether it's the kitchen, dining table, or even when she goes to college.

Originally posted by yyyy

To satisfy their ego, they want Sai to apologize. There is too much Kaku and gang drama. I hope TRP falls this week. 

Why should Sai apologize when she isn't wrong? Yes, she back-answers people. In one of the episodes, Virat himself told Sai to back answer when his family taunts her. His family treats her like a speck of dirt. For doing the household chores, they want her. But they are not ready to accept her as a DIL. Sonali and Ninad's brother supports Bhavini against Sai because they are afraid that Karishma might back answer them. So

Originally posted by yyyy

This week TRP is 2.9...gear up for more family drama. 

You mean it's better than last week? Should we credit it to the lipstick that makes a movement on Patthar-lekha's one-expression look ? 😈

Originally posted by jankiraghav

You mean it's better than last week? Should we credit it to the lipstick that makes a movement on Patthar-lekha's one-expression look ? 😈

last week toh 2.7 tha 

Yaar these ppl go acc to trp audience and we dont come in it .... So bas yahi drama hota rahega

Look at the irony of this show......

The ML is a cop in ips cadre and there is domestic violence prevalent in every nook and corner of that house 

I felt very bad for karishma today 😭 

All of them were having breakfast and she was humiliated there ..... What do chavans even think of themselves?????

This show is promoting domestic violence in prime time slot. I so wish some women commission's actually complain against this .

But it's good that atleast karishma has her in laws support not like one garbage bag ninad 

Ye to kuch bhi nhi hain , aap domestic violence pe keh rahe , abhi to apko suicide ka promotion milega vo bhi prime time pe sadly it will be done a lady who is an aspiring doctor kya baat hain👏isse jyada ek doctor ko kon insult kar sakta hain , lekin sai karengi  , emon or Saranya ne kiya hain jo ki Fl hain, vo kabhi galat nhi hote , isiliye sahi hoga

in coming episodes u will get to learn if u fail to convince ur family to do things according to ur wish then u can blackmail them of committing suicide , or ye bhi kam pad jaye to tie d bottle of sleeping pills on ur waist & keep dancing around d house  after its all done by FL jo kabhi galat nhi hoti 

Nowadays where even school kids had started commiting suicide vaha suicide ka promotion by FL who is insulting a doctor's profession kya baat hain👏

Ye to kuch bhi nhi asli domestic violence apko saath nibhana sathiya mein milega jaha latest microwave ko blast karne ke saazish ki gayi when people r present in d kitchen just to throw FL out of d house 

Shame on star plus for promoting such stuffs 🤢

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago