Episode Needed a Sairat moment

Posted: 3 years ago

Today’s episode was just filler. I got bored. The only Sairat scene was him wordlessly asking for her hand to give the jewelry back. But I wish there had been a little bit more. Too kal full on phirse fight hogi and sat maybe we will get a Sairat moment again. I really hope there’s a virat ashwini scene where he apologizes. Ashwini told Sai today how hurt she is but she’s a mother so she understands. She doesn’t expect any apology but he owes her one. 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So im guessing tomorrow fight as sai goes to devyani after fight with Virat

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They r clever they knew if we see fight in precap the fans r gonna get so angry with that devil. PAKHI being there so they didnt put it in the precap

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A bit disappointed that Virat didn't refer to TPS, but then it was all about Shivani and Sarita, so maybe thats why he doesn't bring Sai's topic there or he doesn't want to show he was affected.

Ashwini Sai scene was very touching and dialogues were also really good, probably best part of the episode.

It is a family drama afterall, so they had to do some set up for the next track for Devi and next torture planning for Sai.

I guess TRP audience will be expecting a SAIRAT moment tomorrow and will be surprised to see a fight instead.

As much as I am glad there’s a story for Devi and mohit it shouldn’t be rushed or at the cost of Sairat. Pp ka screen time kam kyun nahi karte. Anyway she’s got no expressions to offer and audience hates seeing her face or listening to her speak. She doesn’t need to be in the background of every scene that she is not part of with her constipated face. If she gets a week or more break, it’d be great. 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

As much as I am glad there’s a story for Devi and mohit it shouldn’t be rushed or at the cost of Sairat. Pp ka screen time kam kyun nahi karte. Anyway she’s got no expressions to offer and audience hates seeing her face or listening to her speak. She doesn’t need to be in the background of every scene that she is not part of with her constipated face. If she gets a week or more break, it’d be great. 

So agree with you..it's so irritating to watch her in every frame .. nowadays she is everywhere all the time and I just don't like to watch her .on top of that she always starts to give " pravachan" whenever gets even small chance ..

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

True that! 

Pakhi's scene was not needed. Tbh as of now uske hone naa hone se koi farak nahi padtha in storyline.  Just kaku n gang were enough for the progress of Sairat story. I think makers want to give her almost equal time as Sai, but since she can't have her own scenes, so har family time me fit karte hain.

Infact Karishma and Kaku scene was more entertaining that her.

All this happening in dining room and Ashwini or Shivani doesn't hear it from living room! wierd. Itna openly plot karti hai kaku .

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

So agree with you..it's so irritating to watch her in every frame .. nowadays she is everywhere all the time and I just don't like to watch her .on top of that she always starts to give " pravachan" whenever gets even small chance ..

But Pakhi is the parallel lead. This is a story about pyar & the changing relationships of pyar & zimmedari between Virat-Pakhi & Virat-Sai. Both relationships are imp in that sense - one chanfes fm pyar to zimmedari & the other fm zimmedari to pyar. Their juxtapositioning is the crux of the show. I wish they wld make Pakhi more layered & not a typical vamp.

Look at the title - no mention of sasural, bahu, shadi, parivar etc. All those should be side shows to establish context & pose challenges for the changing relationships, so that we appreciate ot more & root for the pyar.

Yeah but ITV plots change all the time. Start 

with something but becomes something else. There's so many talented actors in the cast who are in the extended family so i think Sairat plus their stories is better than PP. She has no nuances or layers to her character and if Samrat is not coming back anytime soon then theres not much they can sbow except PP's hate for Sai and delusion that she still has any claim over Virat in the guise of being his "best friend"  . She is an eyesore and the actor has neither been able to generate any sympathy for PPs "state" because pretty much everyone agrees that she is to blame for her condition and theres no conflict we see and nor is the actor able to pull off being a villain with the kinda "swag" or infuse it with some personality. shes stonefaced at all times. 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel the actor has much better expressions during interviews and offscreen segments. I wonder what happens to her when they say action, the blank expressionless constipated face. Like someone said statue instead of action.