Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Of course she hasn't but she'll have to get ready for another lecture on the weekend, she's used to that now, just let Salman waffle on 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No Ruby did drag a kid into this. I know her intention was never to hurt a kid or to abuse her but she should realise kids should not be involved here. 

Rubys point is right in my eyes though. She just used the wrong example.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruby had reactions from sonali's action and asked sonali question if her daughter is h....m. Action ka reaction in salman's own opinion from last year. Rubina's breathing is subject to critcism this year with selective bashing..if it was someone else in place of rubina or nikki(not mentioning names) they would have called worst stuff to sonali

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I woudn't go as far as saying Rubina didnt do wrong. She could have used better analogy. She hit where it hurts most. She could have said to Sonali that you too are daughter of someone like me and how would your parents would feel if you were called that word.

But Sonali is the one who started this. She was CONSTANTLY in using that word and she called rubina that word multiple times and so She is not dhoodh ki dhuli as other people are making her out to be to further their agenda to bash Ruby.

( I am neutral and not fan of Ruby) 

Both were wrong and no one should defend sonali either. I have yet to see an outrage against sonali on this site for continuously using that word and starting this whole thing.  I see multiple posts on reaction😊

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sonali is 100% wrong, very cheap person

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rubina is innocent yaar it's too much to see her like this I see asim like this last year 

ishanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If her daughter without any reason deserve it as u said, so do u! For being irrational and blind.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Are u serious rubina is not wrong🤪

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivani123

Anyway Sonali is taking good footage from people..smiley36.. She is too much annoying... If rubina comment about daughter... She deserved it.. She is too much false narrative scenes  creating with every one.🤣. It was sonali  who is crossing limits to save nominations. 😉... We well know that she has big mouth. Because She should have used  bad words to rubina so  she must have taken about daughter .. Definitely rubina wouldn't have told that word..  I really feel  to vomit looking her  face .. She is doing irrelevant things with Aly Goni. in bb 14.. 🤪defintely daughter couldn't see mom 's attitude in national tv... She should have shamed looking everything 

u r rytt dear,, all just need a reason to let down rubinaa.. or koi kaam hai nhi