Rubina didn't do any wrong....

Posted: 3 years ago

Anyway Sonali is taking good footage from people..smiley36.. She is too much annoying... If rubina comment about daughter... She deserved it.. She is too much false narrative scenes  creating with every one.🤣. It was sonali  who is crossing limits to save nominations. 😉... We well know that she has big mouth. Because She should have used  bad words to rubina so  she must have taken about daughter .. Definitely rubina wouldn't have told that word..  I really feel  to vomit looking her  face .. She is doing irrelevant things with Aly Goni. in bb 14.. ðŸ¤ªdefintely daughter couldn't see mom 's attitude in national tv... She should have shamed looking everything 

Edited by Sivani123 - 3 years ago

200% correct.Rubina didn't go on family just gave sonali example. Sonali is trying to be  relevant 

Rubina also jumped between sonali and niki 

sonali and rubina both are doing it for the footage 

Sonali ne bola jisne uske photo ko toda woh haramzada ya haramzadi hai. She then abused abhinav then nikki n rubina got angry and said aap ki beti bhi hai aap usse bhi kahenge ye. Sonali added shit about rubinas parents n threatened nikki rubina ki  mere aadmi tum log ko bahar dekh lenge. 

Also want to add ki eijaz said meri aankhe khul gayi after hearing rubina say that and then rahul justified for sonali and the gang happily bitched about Rubina. 

Now i swear if salman khan is going to target rubina even a bit im gonna stop watching this show.
More then the trophy i want Rubina n Abhinav to get their respect which these nasty bunch n makers r purposely damaging.

Originally posted by josh135

Sonali ne bola jisne uske photo ko toda woh haramzada ya haramzadi hai. She then abused abhinav then nikki n rubina got angry and said aap ki beti bhi hai aap usse bhi kahenge ye. Sonali added shit about rubinas parents n threatened nikki rubina ki  mere aadmi tum log ko bahar dekh lenge. 

Also want to add ki eijaz said meri aankhe khul gayi after hearing rubina say that and then rahul justified for sonali and the gang happily bitched about Rubina. 

Now i swear if salman khan is going to target rubina even a bit im gonna stop watching this show.
More then the trophy i want Rubina n Abhinav to get their respect which these nasty bunch n makers r purposely damaging.

exactly that’s the real story

People started judging Rubina without watching the clip and some even after watching . Sonali started it and Rubina said how she will feel if someone talks about her daughter like that . 

Arshi is such a low level lady . She was just enjoying this fight . At least Rakhi had some humanity .

No wonder salman will bash Rubina and Abhinav on weekend ka war though it was not their fault . They just gave it back 

Both Sonali and Rubina are wrong. Sonali started it. She shouldn’t have used that word even if its in the air and not directed to one person. Thats a wrong word. 

BB why do bring politicians. I hate when they do that. These politicians have leeway and noone can tell them anything. Sonali is a disgusting woman.

Originally posted by josh135

🥳🤣

Why give examples of people not even in the house? Both Sonali and Rubina were wrong 

This is the second time this week Rubina’s bought up Sonali’s daughter for no reason. First comparing her with Nikki and now this