Rubina To Sonali " Teri Beti Haram Ki Hai ? Clip Added - Page 27

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

nai dikha q k wahan ruby galat thi jahan wo galat ho wahan dikhta nai haismiley14smiley13smiley43

same to you. Jab rahul galat hota hai tab tho aapki aakho mai pati lag jati hai. Kuch bhi bolne lagti ho rahul ko defend karne ke liye. Nahi unn baaton ka kuch sense hota hai nahi khch matlab 

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

Zaban py dahi jama Tha Kal jab jeeju  gabra gay smiley37aukat ka lafz nikala n repeat kr 4 bar kaha phr b nai kaha.. Ouch smiley42smiley37

Rahul fans talking about aukaat. Aww the whole world knows what the aukaat of your pervert lafanga Rahul is. Bhagoda pervert lafanga Rahul jo auraton ke shareer mein haat daalne ki baat karta hai.

Don't embarrass yourself. smiley39

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Dude, please use your brains. Sonali was repeatedly calling her a haraamzadi, so Ruby said "Tu apni beti ko bhi bol". That means she was essentially asking Sonali if she would also call her own child as haramzadi. 

WHAT THE FCUK is wrong with it? Man, this forum seems to be an alternate universe. smiley29

I’ve been consistently neutral and not supporting any of these good for nothing, useless housemates this season so my brain’s working very well and especially better than certain blind fans who never see anything wrong in their fav’s actions thank your very much 😂😂

And nothing is wrong with having an alternate opinion. Being in the majority doesn’t make anyone right just like being in the minority make anyone wrong 😂😂

Originally posted by Kinginthenorth9

I’ve been consistently neutral and not supporting any of these good for nothing, useless housemates this season so my brain’s working very well and especially better than certain blind fans who never see anything wrong in their fav’s actions thank your very much 😂😂

And nothing is wrong with having an alternate opinion. Being in the majority doesn’t make anyone right just like being in the minority make anyone wrong 😂😂

Sure, that's why you and your fellow Rahul fans never see any wrong in Rahul saying those disgusting sleazy dialogues. 

And I'm not a Rubina fan, never even watched her shows. Just supporting her because of some loonies here who seem to pounce on her at the slightest of mistakes. 

Sure, that's why you and your fellow Rahul fans never see any wrong in Rahul saying those disgusting sleazy dialogues. 

And I'm not a Rubina fan, never even watched her shows. Just supporting her because of some loonies here who seem to pounce on her at the slightest of mistakes. 

Did you not read my opening line? I specifically mentioned I’m completely neutral this time and don’t support anyone (not a Rahul fan) 😂😂

I bash everyone this according to where I feel they went wrong. I’ve bashed Rahul many times as well for his unnecessary interference in others matters for eg lol

In this fight, I found all 3 Ruby, Sonali and Nikki wrong. Simple as that.

Rahul fans talking about aukaat. Aww the whole world knows what the aukaat of your pervert lafanga Rahul is. Bhagoda pervert lafanga Rahul jo auraton ke shareer mein haat daalne ki baat karta hai.

Don't embarrass yourself. smiley39

smiley39 Nai Nai ................. Rahul Fans "POCHTA HAI BAHARAT " main pochta hai or india forum py bhi k why Abheenav did NOT repeat HIS word "AUKAAT" smiley37smiley42 aik bar e kar deta 4 bar pocha k hmari AUKAT Btao n lafz repeat kro smiley37BHAAAAAAG gyasmiley42smiley40

Originally posted by Anmol_.

same to you. Jab rahul galat hota hai tab tho aapki aakho mai pati lag jati hai. Kuch bhi bolne lagti ho rahul ko defend karne ke liye. Nahi unn baaton ka kuch sense hota hai nahi khch matlab 

smiley41smiley41ye apko LAGTA hai ....................... apka lagna mery kahny sy alag haismiley43

Originally posted by Anmol_.

honestly rehne do. Inme dam hota na tho ye thread tab bhi khola jaata jab Rahul ne Rubina ke luggage mai dekh kar kaha tha “unke shareer mai tho haath nai daal raha na” This forum is a very toxic place if you’re a Rubina fan, that’s why i’m out of most such discussions. All thanks to Tanshi smiley20

LOL adha CLIP chala Kay smiley37 character Assassination NOTHING NEW lagy rho abhi tu mujhe bs WKV chahyesmiley43k kab ayga smiley41

Bigg Boss 14