Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I predict that envelope has threat from Kano Bhabhi that she will kill Mukhi’s two children n destroy his waaris , thisnis out of jealousy as she has no waaris in her own family . may be Purvi saves the kids from Kano bhaabhi’s attacks !! 

Nice theory Suta👍🏼

But so much is happening dear ...am going with the flow😆🤣

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

My theory ...

Are baba is me sochne wali kya baat hai ..Purvi just have taken kids with her to protect them the envelope contain threat from vai that he will harm the kids so in oder to gather proof and to keep the children safe she have taken them with het to sudha in disguise but as usual Gadha vir and anjali to hai hi aag me ghee dalne ke liye they will all made it look like a kidnapping smiley44purana scene hai watch same thing in ektas one of the show didn't remember the name 

About gun she in desperation point gun ..At vir ...Purvi need time to collect proof so she want to go out of house so this was the possible way ....smiley36

But why she ran from jail most probably again ahe received some envelope or chit where it could have written Priyu life in danger ..So she ran away to save priyu and here Vaibhav ke gunde attacked priyu ..

Purvi and priyu. Both running as Vir clearly said She can't come home that why she running meanwhile Vir get to know all the truth and sudha played a vital role 

Hence the dargah scene ..Vai ke gundey must be chasing both priyu and purvi and on other hand Police too searching them ...

smiley5

The dargaaa  scene is the climax smiley1sure of it and hope everything gets fone from there since it's a sacred place and Evil had to fail .....There bass smiley33...Ganpati bapa moriya