Sonali phogat is trending

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Sonali phogat is just so embarrassing πŸ˜† imagine what her daughter will feel 

What Rahul s mother will feel I mean she voted for Sonali because she thought she is like mother to Rahul πŸ˜†

Why is Sonali so desperate for footage ?πŸ˜†

Her reasons her behaviour nothing is genuine everything for footage because she is nominated. She makes it so obvious.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lol I used to think that she is a filler contestant just to delay one round of elimination because challengers were giving so much content. Now scene palat gaya. I want to see more of this Sonali πŸ€£

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

What has she done? Woh Aly wali baat kya??

Sonali is a widow.... the fact that she knows that Aly is already committed to Jas and how he broke down...and still going after Aly I feel is wrong...

Other than that we people should really change our mentality about mature women...Why can't Sonali who is just 41 look for a relationship just because she is a Mom...so she has no right happiness...

Other people creating relationships in BB is OK but Sonali has to be shamed for it...

WE are in 2021 now...😳

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sonali is a widow.... the fact that she knows that Aly is already committed to Jas and how he broke down...and still going after Aly I feel is wrong...

Other than that we people should really change our mentality about mature women...Why can't Sonali who is just 41 look for a relationship just because she is a Mom...so she has no right happiness...

Other people creating relationships in BB is OK but Sonali has to be shamed for it...

WE are in 2021 now...😳

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
katzenjammer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waise doesn’t Sonali have a crush on Aly ? Y will Rahul’s mother think anything??

katzenjammer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

WE are in 2021 now...😳

I completely agree

No need to be ashamed about it

But I hope her daughter is ready for it as now this has been on national television 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Its OK for 39 year old nikamma be wooed on BB and flirt....but God forbid if Sonali does the same ...all hell should break loose..

Nikamma is also letting Rakhi, Arshi flirt with him....he smiles and enjoys it when Rakhi talks about his thick thighs *pukes*🀒 His nikammi wife enjoys it...why?? Because they are getting footage...real world mein hoga kya....let Sonali do whatever she wants.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

I completely agree

No need to be ashamed about it

But I hope her daughter is ready for it as now this has been on national television 

Thats true...but I think that Sonali must have thought about this before taking this step...I have to see the whole thing...I am sure she was dignified in her approach but still it doesn't make sense with a man already in a relationship......and we never know about kids....sometimes the kids want their parents to find happiness once the spose is gone...so who knows...all I know that she knows her daughter and no mother would put her happiness before their kid's happiness...I just want to leave it at this....but shaming her for this really bugs me.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Sonali is nominated n looking desperate πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Sonali phogat is just so embarrassing πŸ˜† imagine what her daughter will feel 

What Rahul s mother will feel I mean she voted for Sonali because she thought she is like mother to Rahul πŸ˜†

Why is Sonali so desperate for footage ?πŸ˜†

Her reasons her behaviour nothing is genuine everything for footage because she is nominated. She makes it so obvious.πŸ˜†

Last few hours yesterday i tweeted for sonali ji to make her daughter ferl better.