Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What has she done? Woh Aly wali baat kya??

Sonali is a widow.... the fact that she knows that Aly is already committed to Jas and how he broke down...and still going after Aly I feel is wrong...

Other than that we people should really change our mentality about mature women...Why can't Sonali who is just 41 look for a relationship just because she is a Mom...so she has no right happiness...

Other people creating relationships in BB is OK but Sonali has to be shamed for it...

WE are in 2021 now...😳

This post would really make sense in respect of Sonali only if her feelings were genuine. We all know she is doing this for footage. Secondly nobody had objections with Rakhi flirting with Abhinav. Nobody questioned anything. May be it's the personality of Sonali s that people are reacting like this. There are many actresses like Shweta Tiwari who got remarried when he her daughter was teenager. It's nothing new.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

I completely agree

No need to be ashamed about it

But I hope her daughter is ready for it as now this has been on national television 

I am pretty sure thoda embarrassing hua hoga, but does it matter! The daughter seems mature and anyway for sonali ji, I think its more of a crush not pyar wala pyar, but achha lagta hai wala pyar, wo shadi wadi nahi kar rahi considering aly is committed. and I hope she does find someone in future!

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The thing is, this pyar/crush/achha lagta hai etc will backfire big time on her. This same aly and rahul will make a mudda out of it when they fight next. 

Ye BB ka ghar hai, yaha doobte ko tinka jitna sahi hai, utna hi sahi hai  ye baat bhi

"Ye hath na milayenge agar gale milo tapaak se, ye naye mijaz ka shahar hai, zara fasle se mila karo"

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sonali is doing great. havent watched the Aly love episode yet. She is better than the cheap nikki showing boobs or Jas who does chumma jumma and aly on top of her.

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Although Sonali is a bit irritating, I would prefer someone like her anyday to a person like Abhinav who pretends to be a classy man but is exactly the opposite of that!