Molkki LIVE Updates 12 Jan 2021 Everyone is welcome

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Vaibhav raping Priyashi

Vaibhav’s friends witness the act n feel disgusted, they say that Vaibhav was doing wrong thing, just to win a challenge , he had to be stopped . 

Purvi is searching for Priyashi , she is distracted by Vaibhav’s friends.

Anjali n Jyoti further misdirect Purvi .

Manas is playing with the family he falls n gets badly injured . Vir n Prakashi want to take him to hospital urgently . Manas refuses to leave until his haathi comes along .

Everyone  feels bad for the kid n wonder where was Purvi ... Vir  sends servant to search for Mukhiyain n call her but the servant is misguided by Anjali n Jyoti purposely .

Anjali n Jyoti then lie to Maama ji n Vir that Purvi had refused to come to manas .

Jyoti and Anjali play dirty trick n put Purvi in poorlight . Vir , mama ji and Prakashi are shocked . Vir is infuriated .
Anjali says Purvi is treating the kids like step children . He declares he did not need any  Purvi . He could very well take care of his kids . He rushes the kid to hospital with the family . 

Purvi is frantically searching for Priyu . Priyu has been raped by Vaibhav and some one records it on his mobile .
Vai tells Priyashi that she had dared to slap him, he used girls like her n threw them away . She will now regret all her life for slapping him.

Soon Purvi reaches the room . Vaibhav escapes before Purvi can find him . 
Purvi is  shocked . She hugs n consoles Priyashi lying undressed n devastated . Purvi learns about Vaibhav’s misdeed . They both weep n grieve . Priyu says she was cheated by Vai. Purvi assures Mukhi will surely punish Vai.

At hospital Vir is carrying injured Manas . Mama m Sethani order for the best doctors around . Vai fumes that he will never ever forgive apurvi for what she had done today . 
He curses Purvi for winning the children’s hearts , giving the false hopes, tried to take the place of their mother but then ditched them in this manner !! 
Precap 

Vir is furious with Purvi for negligence if Manas who loved her so much . He orders her to stay away from the kids . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Unwatchable episode 🤢

Sutapasima thumbnail

Vaibhav and his four friends are accused n hand in glove in this sinful act 

All should be punished 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the wu Suta 🤗

I think i will make do with your wu n skip this episode 🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Suta for the LU🤗

Wht a disgusting and heartbreaking epi🤮💔...i ll see it directly on UK TV...i better keep myself busy in the kitchen at 5.30 pm🙄

Hope all of them ll be severely punished 

Sutapasima thumbnail

It felt terrible updating that horrific act they showed and also the friends witnessed it n did nothing to stop Vaibhav . Vaibhav or one of the friends also video recorded on the mobile the entire act .

I am sure that video will be used to expose the crime before Mukhi ji .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

It felt terrible updating that horrific act they showed and also the friends witnessed it n did nothing to stop Vaibhav . Vaibhav or one of the friends also video recorded on the mobile the entire act .

I am sure that video will be used to expose the crime before Mukhi ji .

Hope so 🤔

But in darga bts Vir has brought to arrest Pur ...let see how justice ll be done 🤔

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hope so 🤔

But in darga bts Vir has brought to arrest Pur ...let see how justice ll be done 🤔

OMGEE arrest Purvi ?? on what charges ??😲

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

OMGEE arrest Purvi ?? on what charges ??😲

Don't know Suta ...seems that Pur and Pri ll run away and police ll look for them ....then there is the darga bts Vir with Police and handing Pur to them ...both are in pain..Vir is eye teary and Pur crying

we are all wondering y P&P run away😳 ...seems somethg big did happened????

bhas1066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe Priyu would have hurt Vaibhav.......in retaliation.......