Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

I'm having having mixed feelings after watching the promo

RIANSH heart  says 'finally'😳

but the woman in me is not happy at all

if she forgives him so easily n

worst if she pretends to forgive n then seeks revenge cos than that will deteriorate their relation further

Main paagal ho gayi hoon shayad🥺

Heytal 

Lets wait for episode

Promo are generally misleading

And promos hamesha future track btate hai 

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Those background character or showpiece why they're even there. In ko dekhte hi cringe feel hoti hai.
Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm having having mixed feelings after watching the promo

RIANSH heart  says 'finally'😳

but the woman in me is not happy at all

if she forgives him so easily n

worst if she pretends to forgive n then seeks revenge cos than that will deteriorate their relation further

Main paagal ho gayi hoon shayad🥺

Since its a promo and based on the history of immj promo's let's wait and see what exactly would happen 

After all vansh has done, if redemption track is not given then that would be a huge destruction beyond repair for riansh according to me. 

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Saswat and Mamta both are quite regressive and patriarchal. For the first time i am comparing the S01 to S 02. Arohi atleast fought for herself. They showed retaliation of the girl.What is the problem of showing the same about Riddhima. And if not that atleast Ignorance and denial vi dikha dete.

And it should b Vansh 's dream. Even if Riddhima watching this dream will make her a even more poor character 

On a different note i want Vansh to apologize and bring her back. Then after returning she must give him a royal ignorance and denial treatment. Why being so MCp. We have no problem with his flaws but Redemption vi toh zaroori hai na.....If he has done such a big blunder. And Insta fans are going ga ga for new promo.Pathetic they are.....

I don't like this promo even bit... It should b dream of anyone not riddhima..She should really leave that hell n go.. he isn't even feel sorry for real.. his face was devoid of any emotion while saying sorry .. better they show this promo as dream or else just kill the riddhima.. such spineless character n not bit self-respect at all

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Heytal 

Lets wait for episode

Promo are generally misleading

And promos hamesha future track btate hai 

I'm absolutely at peace 

cos I know in coming epis it will be proved that Vansh was doing it for some reason 

they may even show RIANSH were a team 

yet what was shown was too bad😡

If Ridz was unaware which I assume she might be then she should really stand up for her self respect n teach everyone specially that Ishani a lesson

but if they r team(which I doubt atleast for this track) then no redemption coming up😒

Ofcourse I'm waiting for the track to unfold

But Ahana is behind this n blackmailing everyone so chances r high Ridz maaf kar degi once she finds out

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm absolutely at peace 

cos I know in coming epis it will be proved that Vansh was doing it for some reason 

they may even show RIANSH were a team 

yet what was shown was too bad😡

If Ridz was unaware which I assume she might be then she should really stand up for her self respect n teach everyone specially that Ishani a lesson

but if they r team(which I doubt atleast for this track) then no redemption coming up😒

Ofcourse I'm waiting for the track to unfold

But Ahana is behind this n blackmailing everyone so chances r high Ridz maaf kar degi once she finds out

You know i dont want them in team bcz jo dikaya hai

Us accc team vala part weird hoga

But lets wait for episode

Bcz vansh ke bb scenes aa rye hai generally us main reveal hota sb kuch