Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Starplus will surely pick them up for other mini series shows.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Agr woh indian method use karti hai nd rings nhi nikalti toh tum samjh sakti ho ....khair chhodo jane do🤣🤣 

Haan samajh gayi🤣.

Remember her hand wash challenge video during lockdown. She was washing hands with all her rings and bracelets still worn. Some even said to her in comments to remove them but she said she sanitized them🤣. And this woman has a small baby. Whenever I see her hands with multiple rings and bracelets I get disgusted on seeing them as she never removes them🤢.

Btw wo writer ne jo bg music de rahe they wo bhi mast tha

And  seriously actors aise hi differentiate karte hai unke characters me evn tho there is hardly any difference plus they always say its very unique never seen before character

In forums when any new show would come the members would always say its a fresh and unique concept bhale hi uska aage chalkar gobar banna hai. Even news articles writers in news article on Tellybuzz would write them as fresh and unique concept for almost every other shows.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Haan samajh gayi🤣.

Remember her hand wash challenge video during lockdown. She was washing hands with all her rings and bracelets still worn. Some even said to her in comments to remove them but she said she sanitized them🤣. And this woman has a small baby. Whenever I see her hands with multiple rings and bracelets I get disgusted on seeing them as she never removes them🤢.

Toh pakka toilet me bhi nhi utaarti hogi....aur phir khaana 🤢

IamRaj96 thumbnail

In forums when any new show would come the members would always say its a fresh and unique concept bhale hi uska aage chalkar gobar banna hai. Even news articles writers in news article on Tellybuzz would write them as fresh and unique concept for almost every other shows.

But the way actors say its never seen before concept, unique concept ,challenging role nd ye tv me badlaav layega is just something else....saaf saaf jhooth bolte hai sharam bhi nhi aati unhe....aur ha sabse bada jhooth iss characters ki different layers hai like onion jo ek ek karke khulegi 🤣🤣

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Starplus will surely pick them up for other mini series shows.

@neon iss ka DT3 nikalne ki tayyari kar lo ab....we are on 148th page

But the way actors say its never seen before concept, unique concept ,challenging role nd ye tv me badlaav layega is just something else....saaf saaf jhooth bolte hai sharam bhi nhi aati unhe....aur ha sabse bada jhooth iss characters ki different layers hai like onion jo ek ek karke khulegi 🤣🤣

I used to like her character in 1 show where she was supporting character in 1 famous Zee TV. But started getting annoyed with her when she started overacting offscreen after her next show lead role and making dumb statements which made people troll her. And for that repeated serious, reserved, onion layers comment in next lead show she was trolled by her own fans from her previous lead show🤣. Remember Nora Fatehi's recent dumb comment about Neha Kakkar🤣.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Actually woh marathi version follow karne wale they....usme first gf (kinjal) ka character baadme negative kar diya aur usse nikala tha ....and ab marathi me new character introduce kiya hai for bada beta nd she is social worker jo female lead ko kaafi help krti hai move on karne ke liye ....new social worker jo hai uska ek bura past tha uski wajase woh aisi aurato ko help karti hai jinka marriage break ho chuka hai nd now show me uski aur bade bete ki love story progress ho rhi hai but marathi me jo kinjal ka character hai ab woh bhi wapas aayi hai negative banke.....but hindi me kinjal ko kaafi pasand kiya issliye usse bina negative karke anupamaa ka support bana ke hi show me rakha....jo hua accha hua dono version me bhi

IamRaj96 thumbnail

I used to like her character in 1 show where she was supporting character in 1 famous Zee TV. But started getting annoyed with her when she started overacting offscreen after her next show lead role and making dumb statements which made people troll her. And for that repeated serious, reserved, onion layers comment in next lead show she was trolled by her own fans from her previous lead show🤣. Remember Nora Fatehi's recent dumb comment about Neha Kakkar🤣.

Kiski baat kr rhi ho surbhi chandna??

"Neha kakkar ke bina hamari music industry kuch nhi hai" 🤣🤣🤣🤣