Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t like Hina as an actress, not my cup of tea, and so I planned to ignore and never bothered with Satyug eps. But Surbhi really blew me away as Bani. She has improved so much. It’s so hard to believe she only really started acting on a regular basis 6 years ago. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Exactly the inconsistency in the characters is biggest reason of less trps.they failed to balanced all three main leads. 

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the whole forum would agree that they ruined Veer's strong character in like a few episodes. Like he's been hypnotized twice. What the hell happened to Veer jise Naagfani bhi control nahi kar paayi? What the hell happened to Veer jisse Jay bhi darta tha? No wonder Jay's not scared anymore. 

ITV's typical problem. Pyaar milne se pehle hero Sher ki tarah hai. Pyaar milne ke baad just a puppy. Abh toh Veer just seems like an arm candy. Kuch kar nahi raha. Just standing there and looking pretty. It pretty much makes me assume ki cheels are just another species of birds. Nothing special about them. 

Okay.... Whatever. 

Now toh even Daksh has mixed with Jay to keep away Veer and Bani. Great going, writers. *please note my sarcasm*