Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I thought the first episode was just 1 hrs (well 40 mins minus ads lol)

No its gonna air for 1 hour everyday until they bring in another new show to fill the slot

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's the only intriguing thing learning the individuality of the character cos I'm not interested in the pairing...  (depends if i stick with the show or not)

Honestly think Zaan and Pranali would of made a good pairing onscreen... I just saw their reel last week, they looked good together...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CKESOBDBbZB/

I actually when heard about the show thought that Zaan and Pranali are playing opposite to each other and are the main ML and FL of KUDCA👍🏼. I think rather than Gracy and Zaan, Zaan and Pranali would have made a good onscreen pair and would have good chemistry in KUDCA👍🏼. I didn't felt much chemistry in Gracy and Zaan 👍🏼

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's the only intriguing thing learning the individuality of the character cos I'm not interested in the pairing...  (depends if i stick with the show or not)

Honestly think Zaan and Pranali would of made a good pairing onscreen... I just saw their reel last week, they looked good together...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CKESOBDBbZB/

I think like they are more into age gap romance after getting successful with barrister babu. That's why Pranali with Yash and Zaan with Gracy even between Uday-Vashma there is age gap. However even I hope Radha gets someone else post partition. Yes Pranali and Zaan would've look good but can't say the same about characters Radha-Randheer as Radha is a mystery plus a little weird as per promos 😆 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

No its gonna air for 1 hour everyday until they bring in another new show to fill the slot

May be that Sargaam ki saresati show going to take 9.30 slot. Not sure. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Such Rab Rab Rab Rab se even Rab will get irritated  

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abjini

I actually when heard about the show thought that Zaan and Pranali are playing opposite to each other and are the main ML and FL of KUDCA👍🏼. I think rather than Gracy and Zaan, Zaan and Pranali would have made a good onscreen pair and would have good chemistry in KUDCA👍🏼. I didn't felt much chemistry in Gracy and Zaan 👍🏼

Gracy looks so young... I know she is suppose to be 16 yrs old in the show... but she looks younger imo. 

I think the scenario between the characters is nicely set up - if I look at it from story point... but I'm not feeling it about the chemistry.

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

May be that Sargaam ki saresati show going to take 9.30 slot. Not sure. 

which show is this?

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I think like they are more into age gap romance after getting successful with barrister babu. That's why Pranali with Yash and Zaan with Gracy even between Uday-Vashma there is age gap. However even I hope Radha gets someone else post partition. Yes Pranali and Zaan would've look good but can't say the same about characters Radha-Randheer as Radha is a mystery plus a little weird as per promos 😆 

I don't mind age gap romance...  but you can see the actors don't suit... and the way Brij character is - he isn't likeable....  I feel for Radha, she is going to be even more restricted with who she has married... and it seems he abusive too.

I hope Radha gets someone post partition too...  if thats the route they will take...  

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I think it's remake of SaaS bina sasural, promos are airing in between kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aye

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I don't mind age gap romance...  but you can see the actors don't suit... and the way Brij character is - he isn't likeable....  I feel for Radha, she is going to be even more restricted with who she has married... and it seems he abusive too.

I hope Radha gets someone post partition too...  if thats the route they will take...  

Yeah after watching today's episode my full sympathy goes to Radha even without watching her as Brij is  Yeah there is domestic violence happening with Radha who seems only fascinated about the house. Her name and fascination towards that haveli suggest along with Amrit she too will move out of Lahore due to partition.