Why someone need to come to punish bani?

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Veer se pyaar karne ka saja dene ye kyu aya jab lord shiv Himself saved veer and give him to bani..that means lord shiva approved their love? Then what's this new guys prblm? Why he have to come punish bani..adi naag kitna kuch bura kar raha hai..innocent logo ko mar rahe hai use koi saja nehi deta..bani veer ko pyaar kiya and veer isn’t even anyone evil iske liye bani ko saja dene chala aya koi..matlab jo bura kar raha hai use khula chhod do baas adi naagin ke piche pad jao without any reason.. What is this logic?? Or veer ke sath kaisa dushmani bani to pichle janam hi use marke badla liya na or veer jay ko is janam me bacha kar prayeshchit kiya na?? Then what is enmity and for what punishment they wants to bani give to veer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well, just because this guy says he's a good guy doesn't mean he is...we don't know what his game is. Could be he's another of Jai's pawns sent to gumraah Bani and separate her from Veer. Maybe, maybe not, but I feel it's too early to take him at face value...esp. bc I don't think Shivji would want to punish Bani for not taking her revenge, if that were the case, he wouldn't have saved Veer/brought him back to life surely?

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with Arshi I think the is pushing Bani to make a choice with this 'punishment' track. What that choice is about or what decision she has to take- that is the mystery.

Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Well, just because this guy says he's a good guy doesn't mean he is...we don't know what his game is. Could be he's another of Jai's pawns sent to gumraah Bani and separate her from Veer. Maybe, maybe not, but I feel it's too early to take him at face value...esp. bc I don't think Shivji would want to punish Bani for not taking her revenge, if that were the case, he wouldn't have saved Veer/brought him back to life surely?

If that's the case then vani should work together this time..veer shouldn’t be all helpless and hypnotized like last time.. After killing shakura he didn’t do anything which comparable to his image as cheel Rajkummar.. If they going to show veer as week as chandni track then i don’t think they will get any trp from audience.. Both naagin and cheel must work together and bring down their enemy together It's high time now..

Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I agree with Arshi I think the is pushing Bani to make a choice with this 'punishment' track. What that choice is about or what decision she has to take- that is the mystery.

Well Let's see but as for now i am little disappointed.. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

If that's the case then vani should work together this time..veer shouldn’t be all helpless and hypnotized like last time.. After killing shakura he didn’t do anything which comparable to his image as cheel Rajkummar.. If they going to show veer as week as chandni track then i don’t think they will get any trp from audience.. Both naagin and cheel must work together and bring down their enemy together It's high time now..

I totally agree, I want to see Veer and Bani working together to resolve this. 

Early days, but it felt like the guy was just demonstrating his powers by hypnotising everyone, and showing that his powers are so strong they work on humans and supernatural creatures alike, except snakes...rather than the makers wanting to show Veer as a helpless guy who yet again gets hypnotised...if you see what I mean? To me it felt just like a "oh hey, look at all these cool tricks I have" so that Bani could see he's really powerful. 

I hope we get to see Veer and Bani working together on this, I really do. If she is "betraying" her naagvansh by choosing him, then he is doing the same by choosing her (even if he doesn't care about that one bit), so both of them should be actively involved in that decision.  

Momrin thumbnail

I totally agree, I want to see Veer and Bani working together to resolve this. 

Early days, but it felt like the guy was just demonstrating his powers by hypnotising everyone, and showing that his powers are so strong they work on humans and supernatural creatures alike, except snakes...rather than the makers wanting to show Veer as a helpless guy who yet again gets hypnotised...if you see what I mean? To me it felt just like a "oh hey, look at all these cool tricks I have" so that Bani could see he's really powerful. 

I hope we get to see Veer and Bani working together on this, I really do. If she is "betraying" her naagvansh by choosing him, then he is doing the same by choosing her (even if he doesn't care about that one bit), so both of them should be actively involved in that decision.  

Well said but i don’t get the point of writer abt betraying naag vansh by bani at all..if she is betraying her vansh just because she loved veer (who is actually did nothing wrong Against naag vansh in his life even he saved adi naag and naagin from dying) then why not any punishment for jay who clearly doing everything to betray adi naagin and naag vansh..even he killed many innocent snake in attempt to killing veer by bomb blasting.. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

Well said but i don’t get the point of writer abt betraying naag vansh by bani at all..if she is betraying her vansh just because she loved veer (who is actually did nothing wrong Against naag vansh in his life even he saved adi naag and naagin from dying) then why not any punishment for jay who clearly doing everything to betray adi naagin and naag vansh..even he killed many innocent snake in attempt to killing veer by bomb blasting.. 

Tabhi toh, I feel there is some locha. Either this guy is here on Jai's instructions, who will obviously use that angle of "betrayal" to the naagvansh to try and guilt Bani, or the guy genuinely doesn't know the full story, and all he knows is "a naagin is staying with a cheel, her biggest enemy". Technically, Aakesh did kill Hriday, so solely from that perspective, Aakesh (and therefore Veer) would be an enemy to the naagvansh, and Bani. Now Bani is obviously not holding that against Veer, and knows that he has done nothing to hurt her in this life, and in fact Jai is the betrayer, but the technical point of a cheel being a naagin's dushman is still probably valid. So maybe she has to "prove" to these people from her own vansh that there's a reason she's with Veer beyond just "he's my husband and I love him". 

Maybe there's more to the Satyug story that they'll reveal through this track? We know Hriday was always jealous of Naageshwari but it's not like he had a lot of time to execute any evil plans; they were made icchadhari in one ep and ten minutes later were dead. But perhaps there was a reason for Aakesh's attraction to Naageshwari beyond just love at first sight, who knows. 

And IDK much about past lore, but members of the naagvansh (even this dude) are not all-knowing, right? So they may not necessarily know the things Jai has done in this life...they can be just as blinded as Bani was, or just as petty or selfish or bad as Jai is, so this guy could be saying these things for any reason whatsoever, with any agenda we don't yet know about. And it's also interesting and random that this is the episode, after all this time, that the panditian decides she has to tell Bani the truth about Jai...why now? 

Or maybe I'm overthinking this 😆 and the writers will just take the easiest possible route to have Bani choose Veer again, and to confirm that choice to her own vansh and make it so the enmity between cheels and naag/ins is basically made moot, at least in this case. 

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tabhi toh, I feel there is some locha. Either this guy is here on Jai's instructions, who will obviously use that angle of "betrayal" to the naagvansh to try and guilt Bani, or the guy genuinely doesn't know the full story, and all he knows is "a naagin is staying with a cheel, her biggest enemy". Technically, Aakesh did kill Hriday, so solely from that perspective, Aakesh (and therefore Veer) would be an enemy to the naagvansh, and Bani. Now Bani is obviously not holding that against Veer, and knows that he has done nothing to hurt her in this life, and in fact Jai is the betrayer, but the technical point of a cheel being a naagin's dushman is still probably valid. So maybe she has to "prove" to these people from her own vansh that there's a reason she's with Veer beyond just "he's my husband and I love him". 

Maybe there's more to the Satyug story that they'll reveal through this track? We know Hriday was always jealous of Naageshwari but it's not like he had a lot of time to execute any evil plans; they were made icchadhari in one ep and ten minutes later were dead. But perhaps there was a reason for Aakesh's attraction to Naageshwari beyond just love at first sight, who knows. 

And IDK much about past lore, but members of the naagvansh (even this dude) are not all-knowing, right? So they may not necessarily know the things Jai has done in this life...they can be just as blinded as Bani was, or just as petty or selfish or bad as Jai is, so this guy could be saying these things for any reason whatsoever, with any agenda we don't yet know about. And it's also interesting and random that this is the episode, after all this time, that the panditian decides she has to tell Bani the truth about Jai...why now? 

Or maybe I'm overthinking this 😆 and the writers will just take the easiest possible route to have Bani choose Veer again, and to confirm that choice to her own vansh and make it so the enmity between cheels and naag/ins is basically made moot, at least in this case. 

Now you’ve got me thinking 😂 he’s defo not a naag or from naagvansh. I think he’s an angel of some sort and he’s here to guide/test bani and remind her of something that’s she’s lost direction or sight of. I don’t know if anyone has watched charmed but they had Angels for different things like angel of destiny and they always taught the witches something. If he was truly her enemy why would he tell her about the supposed danger. And in his interview arjit said he had shades of grey - which makes me think he’s going to keep us confused for a bit. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

Now you’ve got me thinking 😂 he’s defo not a naag or from naagvansh. I think he’s an angel of some sort and he’s here to guide/test bani and remind her of something that’s she’s lost direction or sight of. I don’t know if anyone has watched charmed but they had Angels for different things like angel of destiny and they always taught the witches something. If he was truly her enemy why would he tell her about the supposed danger. And in his interview arjit said he had shades of grey - which makes me think he’s going to keep us confused for a bit. 

Haha, thinking is bad...it'll never turn out to be what we think 😆 I guess for the first time in ages I can't predict what's about to happen, or what this guy is about, which tbh is nice. Otherwise I feel like between the BTS and the precaps, we know the story weeks in advance 😆

I watched Charmed, and I remember those angels. Could be that he's like that. I wondered about why he would tell her about the danger - if Jarkaat (Jai + Markaat 😆) is truly the reason for the planetary movements and the incoming danger, then does this guy know he's responsible? Is his arrival at this time a coincidence or not? And yes, shades of grey implies that he's not fully negative. 

The other thing is, though Veer is not her enemy, this guy could be referring to the rest of the cheels who always were involved in illegal activities, even Tapish (poor Meera, if that's the direction this is going), and so maybe he wants her to focus her revenge on them.