Originally posted by: Ria23

This is getting so boring

Instead of Malerao hating ahilya

They should focus more on malerao mainabai

Yashwant mukta love story

and ahilya taking care of makwa 

Add some khanderao ahilya flashback scene

Or new scenes with khanderao as dream 

Relivs are all I find time to watch, so yeah, it has been going in circles ðŸ˜† boring indeed.

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Lately, I am annoyed with Ahilya's character and how it is presented!!! Honestly, Bandit was not adequately punished for how much damage he did, but the justification for saving him was also badly reasoned. It should've more depth to it. Even with the mukta situation, Ahilya didn't consult anybody about Yashwant, made her judgment within a week, and declared it - I felt equally irritated like Male Rao ( which is rare for me to sympathize with that character ). Everything is so rushed and doesn't come across as sincere.  

Edited by No2Pencil - 1 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

They can put more focus on two love stories

Maina bai- male rao

Male rao angry got having good relationship with his aai

Maina bai guiding trying to mend relationship like ahilya did with khanderao and malhar

yashwant being a good soldier brave

While mukta a little bit immature fun loving seeing yashwant for his capabilities rather than being poor while him having insecurities of how he doesnt belong

Ahilya focus on kids rajya gautama bai and remembering khanderao

ManviD thumbnail

They are not concenterated on showing good things. They just want to show Ahilyabai as a victim and facing opposition from her family every single time. And honestly Ahilyabai is way to much pampered and spoilt than malerao. She can't take anyone else taking decisions instead of her, not even her mother like Gautamabai who is also the chief queen. She is used to having her on way every single time. The drama being shown in Muktabai's marriage is totally senseless. Its mukta who has to get married . Its her consent which should matter. Even after having a choice of being married to royal family, why would a princess want to marry a poor man. She also is having dreams of being a queen in future. The script is being presented as if its ahilyabai who wants to get married and no one is supporting her

Ria23 thumbnail

Why so much rush for mukta marriage

At least show some bonding scenes between-

Mainabai- mukta

Mukta- malerao

Malerao- yashwant

Yashwant - mukta
Mainabai- malerao

Edited by Ria23 - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yesterday they tried to explore Mukta-Ahilya, what was going on, I didn't understand ðŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I watched yesterday and today.

Ahilya is still facing issues, people not accepting her as the queen, it seems.

Gangoba still plotting.. yeh Malerao ka kya scene hai?

It is still the same things goin on ðŸ˜†