Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelAura

Hey its just a game please don't take it this personally that it'll affect you!! 

I'm toh glad that this year where maximum contestants were from ITV serial actors, Rahul was amongst the minority still he has managed to give takkar to them. He's stood out than the rest and was the first one to call out the couple and stand against them. Even at the moment he's the second highest in terms of support and it's applausible that he's reached this much. 

I'm aware that the channel is deliberately cutting his footage and showing him less these days, but we can't do much here. If they have already decided whom to promote and why to promote, they'll surely do that irrespective of the backlash. And this year they're already down on TRP's as they have ruined the organic flow of the show from the start where they literally manipulated evictions and intervened much in progress of the game🤢

So chill and just take it as a game 🤗

🤗hug wth teary eyes... 

Heared disha might come in last week 

Hey its just a game please don't take it this personally that it'll affect you!! 

I'm toh glad that this year where maximum contestants were from ITV serial actors, Rahul was amongst the minority still he has managed to give takkar to them. He's stood out than the rest and was the first one to call out the couple and stand against them. Even at the moment he's the second highest in terms of support and it's applausible that he's reached this much. 

I'm aware that the channel is deliberately cutting his footage and showing him less these days, but we can't do much here. If they have already decided whom to promote and why to promote, they'll surely do that irrespective of the backlash. And this year they're already down on TRP's as they have ruined the organic flow of the show from the start where they literally manipulated evictions and intervened much in progress of the game🤢

So chill and just take it as a game 🤗

tht was me 

https://twitter.com/RuchikaDhawan5/status/1348268193589039104?s=20

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh Aap toh famous hogaye😆 Don't be so emotional for something like BB😆

And don't take this show so seriously, daily soap and reality show ka fusion hogaya hai ab ye anyway 😂

Oh Aap toh famous hogaye😆 Don't be so emotional for something like BB😆

And don't take this show so seriously, daily soap and reality show ka fusion hogaya hai ab ye anyway 😂

'''

hahahhaha us din bas aik dam dil gabra gya tha yaar  abhi i m starting a campaign on twitter to hype his game 21st FEB show is ending lets see