Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

As I said , thoda time bhi bas hai humara hero ko shine Karne ke liye

Anyways get ready to vote as I heard he is nominated, v should try to get him to numero uno

Hero is shining but as usual footages r cut. Never the less we will try our best to take him forward. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

WTF man😡😡. All of  Rshul’s footage from the false narrative task was cut . So much time dedicated to j bloody Vikas and Ejaz, who are practically useless in the show😡. I’m so angry right now 😤. And Sallu has the gall to say that Rahul needs to work harder. Work hard , my foot 😡. How can he when they are deliberately cutting all the scenes , never appreciated him fir his hard work in the tasks??? 

When JB was leaving , she was calling to Rahul to take care of Aly, but they didn’t even show his face when he was reassuring her. When he was consoling Aly, they just showed the back of his head, but when Rubbu forcibly inserted herself in the smoking room, they gave a full close up of her with Aly. But, it was so funny how she ghusoed herself in between RahLy  to get her 2 minute footage, when she knows that Aly doesn’t even like her.😆

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Friends as the co admin a gentle reminder be careful while mentioning other contestants. Don't make fun of any contestants in the AT. It can be reported. 

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

WTF man😡😡. All of  Rshul’s footage from the false narrative task was cut . So much time dedicated to j bloody Vikas and Ejaz, who are practically useless in the show😡. I’m so angry right now 😤. And Sallu has the gall to say that Rahul needs to work harder. Work hard , my foot 😡. How can he when they are deliberately cutting all the scenes , never appreciated him fir his hard work in the tasks??? 

When JB was leaving , she was calling to Rahul to take care of Aly, but they didn’t even show his face when he was reassuring her. When he was consoling Aly, they just showed the back of his head, but when Rubbu forcibly inserted herself in the smoking room, they gave a full close up of her with Aly. But, it was so funny how she ghusoed herself in between RahLy  to get her 2 minute footage, when she knows that Aly doesn’t even like her.😆

Dear don't take names of other contestants only use initials. 2ndly try to avoid making fun or criticizing other contestants. It can be done in the main forum but not in the AT. I hope u will understand. 

Edited by munni_rajatfan - 3 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Dear don't take names of other contestants only use initials. 2ndly try to avoid making fun or criticizing other contestants. It can be done in the main forum but not in the AT. I hope u will understand. 

Ok. Sorry

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

IKR. Rahul is doing so much in one episode than any other contestants in the show so pissed off when host said you should work harder All of his fun footages are cut down form the epi this is not done😡

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Woaaah AT#4🥳

I agree Rahul's important footages aren't making to the episodes thanks to makers bias which is overflowing this season🤢. By now I have realised that neither the makers nor the host is much fond of him for obvious reasons. But in yesterday's episode, I really liked the way he was with Aly after Jasmine's exit and tried to pacify him and also told him not to smoke. He had kept his fingers crossed when he was watching from inside when elimination was yet to be announced hoping his friends are saved! 

Rahul genuinely is a good friend to those who matter to him and to whom he matters. He doesn't back stabs people who stand by him and never uses people or flips on them which makes him different from others! 

Edited by AngelAura - 3 years ago
AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiningflower

IKR. Rahul is doing so much in one episode than any other contestants in the show so pissed off when host said you should work harder All of his fun footages are cut down form the epi this is not done😡

Yeah on Twitter I have seen him having so much fun with Rakhi Aly Jas, it's never shown in main episode. But yesterday his "chichundar" wala point was edited by those makers without a reason🥱