Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: JodhaaBhai

😕 Katrina has done nothing in 18 years to improve her horrible diction.  She has a horrible one face expression which gets on my nerves.  Why can’t she just call it quits?  She is damn lucky to get this far.  Can she disappear now? 🤔

She done a film called Zero - check it out, she's really good, I think you'll love her in it.

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am one of the few in this forum who like her. I really liked her in Namaste London, New York, Rajneeti, Ajab prem, Zero, Zindagi na milegi..., and she was fine and did a great job in action role in Tiger Zinda hain. Havent watched the rest...

wrong topic!

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think she's all that bad as people make her to be. She's not the best actress. In fact her range is extremely limited. But when it comes to deadpan comedy and action - she is one of the best. 

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I don't think she's all that bad as people make her to be. She's not the best actress. In fact her range is extremely limited. But when it comes to deadpan comedy and action - she is one of the best

😆

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she's quite alright. It's not like she's auditioning to play Meena Kumari or the next Anarkali.. Ppl need to give her a break.. She's one of the better female actors for modern day rom coms and action films👏Rock on Kattu❤️

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is not horrible. She's just not very good and it's not for lack of trying. Katrina didn't give up on improving her acting skills once she attained some success. She's extremely hardworking and is constantly trying to hone her skills.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

She is not horrible. She's just not very good and it's not for lack of trying. Katrina didn't give up on improving her acting skills once she attained some success. She's extremely hardworking and is constantly trying to hone her skills.

Word to your post👏