Vanraj speech was all about him

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Notice in his speech to the family.... it was just him saying me me me

How much he has suffered, how much he had to listen to, how much he had to be publicly shamed etc....   and then adds at the end....   oh thoda tum logon ko bhi to the family...   he pretty much said... you also suffered alittle, but i suffered alot...  like he had it tough and no one else did. Still the man is not thinking of anyone but himself... 

He has not even thought that how it was tough on them esp Anupamaa...    maybe he has little but he think he had it tough....   he brought this on all himself and still he cant admit that.... otherwise he wouldnt be saying stupid things like this, and being egoist

What nonsense... the speech was all about him.... Main, Maine, Me

He is still thinking about himself.  

Not once has he ever apologised for what he has done or felt remorse... the only reason he even felt remorse is cos his family found out, thats it. 

And has he broken up with Kavya... properly... No. I dont care if he has or not or will do... he does not deserve Anupamaa ever! 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! He is just about himself. I am glad that Anu is aware of that. 

And shah family - usually Baa has a lot to say but while he was doing his self pitying no one in the family question 'Why?'. Why he was publicly humilated? Why he suffered so much? Why he had to stay away from his family? Why did all that happen in the first place?

Baa and Vanraj both are the same. They both are upset that he was caught publicly, if it were to happen closed door or would have Anu forgiven him - they both wouldn't have cared a bit. Everyone is forgetting how he treated Anu, right after she knew. He tried to torcher her, tried every possible way to get her backed down and accept his EMA while staying as his wife. Took advantage of every situation where Anu couldn't object.

This trash is of another level.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Babuji did tell him off today that he would even consider forgiving Vanraj when he gives up thinking about himself. 

Even today, he started off with maine bohot saha hai... And Babuji didn't buy his nonsense.... 

Am I the only one who feels he hasn't really suffered? Like dude you were enjoying your weekend period... You didn't even care about humiliation back then... What has he bourne? Absolutely nothing! 

I appreciated Babuji's presence today... He was great! 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 3 years ago
yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In today's epi bapuji made him understand his ego and that his talk was all about himself in sorrow even. Only if he repents truly and realises his mistake wholeheartedly and ask for apology then he will consider forgiving him. Bapuji was awesome today. Then vanraj reminisced his past how he mistreated anu for that stupid kavya and everything flashed across his mind but no idea whether he feels sorry for what he did or not. And as for break up with kavya if he is irked with her then wth should he send a voice msg wishing her " Happy new year. I had a great time with my family. Take care" . Okay even this i can digest .maybe he is trying to irritate kavya or make her understand that his happiness is with his family. But he could have just ignored her as he did while crushing her card which came with his laptop. 

By seeing today's precap i hope vanraj takes a stand for his family and confront kavya for entering shah house again. If he really wishes to stay with his family then in tomorrow's epi he should end all his ties with that stupid kavya once and for all rigidly. I hope he shouts at her atleast tomorrow.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes i was shocked to hear him saying me me last night .

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

He knows only three things, i ,me, and myself

He still thinks that he suffered alot  

His bad times have just begun. "Agay agay dekho hota hai kya"

A selfish man  never belong to anyone

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Correct. Still he is not thinking about family not Anupama , Samar , bapuji he just doesn't care. And what he suffered ? Like seriously he has sense or what. Come on just once think about Anupama also. How much she suffered from all this drama. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

not all this drama but while of her married life she have been suffering 

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You are so right!  He’s always been selfish and he’s still selfish.  I wish he stays and Anupamaa leaves that dreaded house.  She will never be able to move on as long as she is Baa’s Bahu.  Vanraj gets to be waited on hand and foot and have his gf visit.  Are you serious?  Is there any wonder why he still doesn’t get how much he’s wronged Anupamaa, his children and his parents?  Selfish, self-absorbed, loser!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Vanraj has always been all about I me and myself since the beginning so not surprised he said that. Vanraj might be good son or brother or father but low as a human being. He has never seen anyone beyond his ego never will. Anupama has been scapegoat for him, leela and even toshu and Pakhi. 

After doing all that he has done he is still home enjoying having meal with family ppl running around and taking care of him makes you feel sick but that's what happens in real life. Men even if they have multiple affairs they will be welcomed back in the family and wife have to treat them like they are God.