Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

Virat Aniket mile kya ?

Yes it was a comedy filler scene, only watchable content, the Chavan fight took up rest of the episode .

Kuch toh random reason he says and meets Aniket, but in the end from his facepalm moment, looks like he realized he was being silly and doesn't care anymore I think. Also he noticed Sai and is scared of being caught by her vs other are scared of ACP.

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

There is a saying in hindi " Gao basaa nahi aur lutere pehle aa gaye"  waisi haalat hai  ..

SaiRat ko pataa bhi nahi hai pyar kis chidiya ka name hai aur yanhaa good news ki baaten πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hojayega hojayega dont worry 

Serials mei sab jaldi jaldi ho jata hai 

sukri thumbnail

There is a saying in hindi " Gao basaa nahi aur lutere pehle aa gaye"  waisi haalat hai  ..

SaiRat ko pataa bhi nahi hai pyar kis chidiya ka name hai aur yanhaa good news ki baaten πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Even with the blouse thing we were drooling,  in the show he probably won't even get to touch her πŸ€£.

Good news toh milne se raha.

Nimaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Yes it was a comedy filler scene, only watchable content, the Chavan fight took up rest of the episode .

Kuch toh random reason he says and meets Aniket, but in the end from his facepalm moment, looks like he realized he was being silly and doesn't care anymore I think. Also he noticed Sai and is scared of being caught by her vs other are scared of ACP.

@bold matlab no more jealous Viraat πŸ˜”

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hain na, everyday same gise pite recycled dialogues.

aise hi chalta raha toh  India me chai ki sale will reduce. Iske chalte people will start hating tea..

LOL the CVs are eco friendly🀣 

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The way he compared his height with Aniket made me laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. seriously boys have that kind complex.

Virat looked cute in whole scene though it was illogical.

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🀣🀣

Even with the blouse thing we were drooling,  in the show he probably won't even get to touch her πŸ€£.

Good news toh milne se raha.

πŸ˜†

Everything going too slowly between SaiRat. Almost 100 episode are going to finish but no romance . viewers ke Patience ki bhi hadd hoti hai ..

sukri thumbnail

The way he compared his height with Aniket made me laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. seriously boys have that kind complex.

Virat looked cute in whole scene though it was illogical.

It was illogical, but I also enjoyed it. 

The way he says bappa mujhe bacha liye. 

And first guy who thinks he is there to collect his canteen late payment and halwaldar is like Acp ko aur koi kaam nahi hai kya and then they are like but what are we doing here in college..🀣

His smile at the end after facepalm β€οΈ

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago
Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So wo log college jaane se pehle force kar rahe the alta ke liye aur aane ke baad bhi karenge.. then she goes to room aur virat ke aane pr saree me alta laga ke ayegi? Is this what happening? 

Haven't seen episode yet.

Nimaaa thumbnail

Waise just a random thought that who goes to college with that kind of clothes, kya Sai ko koi pochne wala nahi hai college mei k aise kyu aayi ho? Kya koi special occasion hai? πŸ€“