No chemistry between kavYa and vanraj

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I honestly thought if vee had to leave anu it's fine better for her she can move on but seeing him and kavYa relationship like she can't handle him for long and the way they look at each other downst look like love maybe from her side so weird same happend with anu she loves him as well but their chemistry always was visible on screen even when he used to fake romance with her honestly kinjal and toshu hugs looks more genuine on screen 9 wonder how they will look in future even if he marries her they bound to face troubles based on how they react in the present situations vee always makes it feel like kavYa is not his live but infatuation coz he never truely takes stands for her front of his family  he does it only in front of anupmaa maybe coz she is soft target 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago

I feel that Vanraj wants kavya but only to fulfill his needs. sorry to say this but vanraj doesn't want to accept kavya as his wife.

So obviously we can not see any chemistry between them there is no true love at all.

Originally posted by Laysha

I honestly thought if vee had to leave anu it's fine better for her she can move on but seeing him and kavYa relationship like she can't handle him for long and the way they look at each other downst look like love maybe from her side so weird same happend with anu she loves him as well but their chemistry always was visible on screen even when he used to fake romance with her honestly kinjal and toshu hugs looks more genuine on screen 9 wonder how they will look in future even if he marries her they bound to face troubles based on how they react in the present situations vee always makes it feel like kavYa is not his live but infatuation coz he never truely takes stands for her front of his family  he does it only in front of anupmaa maybe coz she is soft target 

very true their relationship looks fake and fragile and all thanks to selfish Vee... But I give damn of them... I wanna watch the journey of Anupama

Yes but why I said that because she will always be linked with them imagin them keep fighting will they be any peace I don't want it to turn like bangali one the lead behaves like a mistress keep interfering to slove their problem but becomes a problem right now anupmaa track is going right coz she is not mending in thier relationship I hope she doesn't force them to be together coz than just to show how great she is she Will keep on helping them which is annoying I pray and hope that is not happening in anupmaa otherwise script is great 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago

Vanraj's best chemistry is with himself 😈Have you seen him look at himself in a mirror?! 😂