pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I was very upset. I am an emotional person but i think i  feel that i need to write it. This is a revenge drama A war between an immoral cop and two emotional lovers. If u consider it as lovestory,then What worth a lovestory will hold if it does not contain a deadly villain, nasty misunderstandings and uncouth plotting. 

This is a place where  Riansh will always b at the dead point.  Leads win and Villain lose in the end of the story. I am tired of people who bashes Vansh and Riddhima upon the choices they make. But then again i tried to peek into their situation.

Kabir -Today Kabir won. He did manipulate Riddhima,is natural he have done it successfully many a times. We know she is vulnerable and emotional He knows what she craves for and presses the button accordingly. But surprisingly he manipulated Vansh. Vansh once told him that I did not let emotions to rule me and thats why i win.Kabir got the cue that day and send love as a gift to his half brother. Love melted down,soften down and guarded the feral Vansh and make him Warm and  Emotional. Likewise Love brought severe breakdown to him. Riddhima expresses her emotion through tears Vansh expresses it through anger. Anger is a deep agonizing and the most destructive emotion. Anger made ppl more emotional guarded down than Tears. Kabir used his manipulation as he promised 'Ilaka tumhara Dhamaka mera" He knows very well that Vansh reacts on betrayal and Riddhima reacts in guilt he being a villain used the emotionally tormented couple in his own benefit.He knows how will Riddhima react and now he knows pressing which button will bring the enraged and wounded Vansh.He actually took the revenge of his mothers misery. If Vansh has taken the revenge of Uma"s murder Kabir has taken the revenge of Anu 's insult. Kabir snatched Riddhima and  her love from him. Think how dangerous he is that he managed to manipulate VANSH and the reason was his endless love and mistrust over Riddhima. The combination is painful and diabolical actually.

Vansh -He is in the most precarious condition.Kabir manipulated him He is hurt due to his wife and fans are  bashing him. He indeed pushed Riddhima to the edge and as he was wrong God did not help him. Earlier whenever Riansh  seek god"s blessing  they got it. Vansh simply is facing the complications that his unjustified angst brought but his pain broke us too bcoz if today he is hating Riddhima Yesterday he loved her and Tomorrow he is going to repent.  

Riddhima -I have no words for her. She is the most endurant but victimized person. In the precap she begged for Vansh "s love. Yes she begged bcoz he indeed is his world. Remember,When Ragini got kidnapped Vansh broke down like this. He was too in the ground. The difference is that Riddhima was aware of his ordeal and Vansh is still is in oblivion. At one end u want to see love with high octaned passion but on the other hand u are not ready to take the ordeal. Riddhima does not have a family like Sona to support a brother like Veera or a degree /friends like Sanyukta. Vansh is poison and he is his panaccea. 

Ahana -We still is unaware of the motives. Dont trust her monolouge. Its better we should comment after watching the episode 

The arrest -Now here lies the cue Why she got arrested is a point to watch. For being a spy or for anything else.

Dadi -Will not Dadi stop Vansh for arresting her?Can it not b a dream of Riddhima? It can b u should not judge the entire fiasco by just a 30 seconds  Precap Can u?

Proof -This what we call cinematic loophole. Riansh soon will b separated. And this will b the time when Vansh will got the proof. The revenge breathed its arc now if we want to see a full arc of  repentance,reunion and redemption Of VRS. The proofs will come out later. Either Kabir will confess it/Siya will illuminate him. Surprisingly he may got the cctv footage now. But Dont u think Kabir had destroyed it. They dont need to see it.Its quite obvious. 

Deep and Vansh Fi

Deep made a calculative move to send Arohi jail bcoz he knew what he was doing!It was a move.

Vansh  is unaware of many things.Kabir and Ahana actually framed them and due to his severe rage and agony Vansh 's vision is clogged and blurred,so its needless to compare the two seasons  And i strongly now atleast blame Aangre for it.What kind of security service he provides which cannot save the Man and the Lady of the house!

Finally who are claiming that they witewashed and butchered Vansh. I would like to tell them,This is just a shade of Vansh. Vihan was a shade of Vansh while this clogged vision of him is also a part of his entire identity. 

THANK YOU πŸ™πŸ™

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Glad there is still some positivity here😊 

You aptly stated everything and I would be more than glad if makers don't ruin it by going typical ITV way. 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this is how their love is. it has consumed them and if even one of them falter or proved wrong then it will destroy the other person automatically. They are too intertwined t have separate identity. when you love so much you lose so much. 

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with this and I know where you are coming from. We need to hold back and trust the coming episodes. I am doing that. 

About ahana I don't thinm Vansh promiaed to marry her πŸ€’ I think it's her making the khayali pulao 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fans knew from the very beginning  vansh's  love will be dark and dangerous...that is why death or his enmity  is better...what is dark love?...it is cruel, consuming, demanding, intense, extreme, passionate, fire, obessissive,  possessive, self destructive and heart crushing...

When vansh portrays  this it gets difficult  for audience to digest it...this whole revenge  track he has been very true to his character...he is what he is

The only blunder  was the lazy writing...they should have put more thought while penning  down...and ridz falling at vansh and kabir's feet was tasteless...

The unforgiving anger and revenge followed by deep intense unrushed revelation of truth will be beautiful and satisfying.....that is how you do a revenge saga...so I will watch today's  episode...