Immj2 the ultimate karma (part 4 pg 19) 11/1/21

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This is because I am pissed off🤬

"Doctor, is she Alright?" Vansh ran towards the man who came out of the OT in blue scrub and white coat

"She's gained consciousness" he smiled patting his shoulder 

"Thank god, is she okay?" Ishani asked with a guilty voice 

"She's out of danger, although it was a direct brain injury, she is still under visualisation of experts, some of her MRI reports are a bit hazy" he explained "but she's fine, physically weak but isn't under threat anymore" he smiled 

"And I must say it is because of your love, she couldn't stop taking your name even subconsciously" He smiled at Vansh 

"Can I see her" he said, tears welling up in his eyes 

"Of course you can" He nodded. 

Vansh wiped the tears from the outer canthus of the eye and relaxed his sphincters. He needed to gather a lot of courage to speak to her. Whatever happened had gotten the toxic prove your love to me syndrome out of his evil soul and he couldn't ask for more but her living body back in his arms. 

Flashback : 

"Ishani tum jao Ridhima k sath mandir, I don't trust her, dadi k kehne pe uski bail to karwa di, but she can try to escape" He said humiliating her in front of entire family 

2 hours later he received a call from Ishani.

"Bhai bhai" she quivered over the call 

"Kya hua ishani?" He asked 

"Ridhhima.." she cried 

"Kya hua? Did she run away?" He screamed 

"Bhai, shes hit by a van, please come bhai" she said sobbing and he had dropped the phone and ran like a mad man. The thought of losing her ripping his soul and that was when he didn't even know the entire truth. The truth that would burn him. 

"Ishani how did this happen" he asked her sitting beside Ridhima in the ambulance 

"Bhai, she" she gulped sobbing 

"I was talking over the phone and couldn't Hear the horn" She said choking on her own words "she pushed me and the van hit her instead" she sobbed "I was so... She was bleeding and dying and all she said was, your stomach is not hurt is it?" She cried harder breaking his heart into pieces. This woman lying in front of him had done everything she could for his family. For him. Never hasitated to lay her life for them. She never even asked for a credit or appreciation. God knows how much more she must have endured for him family, he thought. 

Flashback ends**** 

"Can I come with you bhai" Ishani asked 

"No, please the patient is still not recovered, I would advice one visitor at a time, Let Mr. Kabir meet her, you might go in then" Doctor said 

"Mr. Kabir?" All of them said in a union 

"Yes, Mr Kabir" the doctor pointed towards Vansh 

"I am not Kabir" Vansh frowned 

"You're the husband right?" He asked confused 

"Of course I am" he roared 

"Pardon me then, I thought you are Kabir since.." 

"Since?" Kabir asked impatient 

"The patient kept taking the name, even subconsciously" he said 

Part 2 : pg 6 

Part 3 : pg 13 

Part 4 : pg 19 

Edited by SnehaSneha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fitting revenge...if she said Mishra even better; dont want ping pong between Vansh and Kabir;  I am so fed up of both those names😃😃😃😃 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

anything is better for me even kabir-ridhima over doomed vansh-ahana

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok plzzzzz plzzzz this deserves a continuation❤❤❤❤....i want to see more of his pain......

U cant just leave it like this when the best part has started....plzzzzz continue it..... Completely ur touch as to how much u want to torture Vansh by making Riddhima remember only Kabir.....and the worst of it all would be him knowing the complete truth ki hoe much she has suffered....what really happened with Sia and everything else....

Plzzz do continue it..... Ye detail mai padh ke .....tohdi shanti milegi....show toh bp badha rha hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This is epic🤣 serial mein na sahi..aise bhi chalega..my heart will cool down i wish to see vansh thadpaoing🥳

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Maza aa gya🤣

Pls continue😳

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Fitting revenge...if she said Mishra even better; dont want ping pong between Vansh and Kabir;  I am so fed up of both those names😃😃😃😃 

Me too fed up of men in immj2 and Raisinghnanias and also that bicchu girl!! Basiy everyone except Ridhhu 

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

anything is better for me even kabir-ridhima over doomed vansh-ahana

Same. I am okay with everything but Ahana db Vansh ewwwwwwwww 🤢 

Swathu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent👏

Please continue this... 

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Ok plzzzzz plzzzz this deserves a continuation❤❤❤❤....i want to see more of his pain......

U cant just leave it like this when the best part has started....plzzzzz continue it..... Completely ur touch as to how much u want to torture Vansh by making Riddhima remember only Kabir.....and the worst of it all would be him knowing the complete truth ki hoe much she has suffered....what really happened with Sia and everything else....

Plzzz do continue it..... Ye detail mai padh ke .....tohdi shanti milegi....show toh bp badha rha hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can only want and write about Vansh's apparent sufferings but can we get one for real 😢😢😢 

I desperately want to torture Vansh with silent treatment cold war and amnesia you name it!!! 

I will try to continue this dear 

Thank you 🤗❤️

I