Sai Joshi/Ayesha Singh AT#1 ~ Pari Pari Hai Ek Pari, Aasman Se Aa Gidi - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes. Some scenes r short. Today s red dress also.

Think Ayesha s getting time off, she's trying to learn the new instrument, ukulele.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Yes. Some scenes r short. Today s red dress also.

Think Ayesha s getting time off, she's trying to learn the new instrument, ukulele.

well tbh I don’t mind if her screen space in Ghum gets shortened if I can see her in new projects like Bidaai etc… even all these interviews in past few weeks were so refreshing! Her 2 min scene also has an impact so I surely hope she banks on her popularity and does new projects…. Lot to explore! 

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Nice concept by Pankaj and Ayesha taking it forward… it’s quite thoughtful since everyone either takes interview of Ayesha or Neil …. It’s nice to see other cast and specially crew member also participating!!! Nice team spirit generated by Pankaj and Ayesha I am glad she put a thought for others 

https://youtu.be/B4tVUa2cuKI

Exactly she not only gives credits to whole cast n crew but befriends n enjoy with them gives the chance to make good bond  between crews n audiences through this show. OK this episode was directed by ayesha so good applause👏👏👏 to her directing this episode. 

Loved kishoriji's one sailesh sir was quite stiff. But overall normal good episode 

Did anyone watch bubi n sandeep episode how was that? 

Coolmeg thumbnail

I think all of them are directed by Ayesha … lag toh aisa raha hai … 

sandeep ane Aish was also nice … no OTT for once! Sandeep is fun to watch! 

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

well tbh I don’t mind if her screen space in Ghum gets shortened if I can see her in new projects like Bidaai etc… even all these interviews in past few weeks were so refreshing! Her 2 min scene also has an impact so I surely hope she banks on her popularity and does new projects…. Lot to explore! 

Exactly we can get to see her on iv's n other projects even if she get minimum ss but even that few mins ss r worth watching. Yes nowadays her costumes r very simple n beautifil she looks more young, beautiful n sexy. 

Ayesha is delightfully real, spontaneous, fun and her genuine bonding, kindness to everyone around her is so beautiful to watch

In the SBS segment Pankaj credited Ayesha for providing a lot of input to make this happen. 

Its just for fun, its not some out of the world concept but they have made it a really nice bonding activity  and put effort- by actually shooting a promo for it, getting a sign made for pankaj ki panchayat, recorded the intro tune singing the title, creating a small area- with decoration, conceptualizing the segments and making it all Xmas themed. They have made it like all these entertainment channels do but the twist is that the technicians are also getting spotlight. Thats so sweet. The audience never gets to see them, their faces. And its nice that in these segments we get to know about them. Like the fact that DOP gets angry sometimes or that he is married for 15 years and has a kid- matlabb kaafi senior banda hoga if he has been working all this time- its sweet how he is visibly a little awkward since he isnt used to being on camera- its kinda endearing to watch that. I actually liked all his answers much more. He was so honest when he said director ko gayab kardeta. LMAO. but then naam nahi bola. Haha. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ayesha is very close to the crew. She has mentioned that in her interview also 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Coolmeg thumbnail

I don’t have Twitter account but #ayeshasingh tag is so beautiful with all her 2022 memories and achievements…. She looks stunning all the captures are adorable!! ❤️🥰🥰🥳 

here’s wishing another successful year for Ayesha!!! 🥂

PS: just saw in just two days her video reached 3.5 M 🥂🥳