Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: amritat

#LongPost

I think the nastiness and revenge go well with Vansh's character arc. He was always a guy that maintained two different faces with those who he loved, and those who he suspected. On top of that, he was always controlling and obsessive kind.

From the beginning, Vansh was a guy that...

1. Had a gold and diamond smuggling business (in epi 1)

2. Had kidnapped a girl to stay in his house (irrespective of what that girl's intention is)

3. Beat up an innocent man to find out about the girl.

4. Coerced her into marriage by threatening to harm her friends like Sejal (irrespective of what Riddhima did later)

5. Had gone out with a gun when he thought Riddhima has eloped.

6. Time and again had emphasized on his obsession with loyalty.

7. Had mentally tortured his wife into believing he will kill her...only to bring out Kabir (pre-shootout)

8. Paralyzed his wife because she disobeyed him.

9. Everyone in his family hinted at his dangerous side. I remember what Ishani had told Riddhima in epi 71 -

Maine mana ki ab ap dono mein achhi chemistry ban gayi hain...lekin jis din Vansh bhai ko tumhara yeh asli chehre ke baare mein pata chalega...woh sab kuch bhulakar tumhe dafna ne mein do minute bhi nahi lagayenge.

That is exactly what Vansh is doing now.

Problem is, beech mein, maybe bcoz of change of writers, they messed him up completely.

He was in character till Ishani's wedding...despite softening slowly towards Riddhima. 

But after that, they completely messed up. Sometimes he behaved like old Vansh (epi 84), sometimes he was Mihir Virani revamped (Navratri), sometimes he was Suraj from Diya Aur Bati Hum (constant dawai lagaoing).

I feel, NOW he has come back to his character. 

My peeve is with the lack of logic and partial amnesia of the writers. Vansh seems to have completely forgotten their initial days or that she has taken 2 bullets for him. If the writers had set up Vansh's doubts on Riddhima logically with right facts...then this revenge track would have been better.

Coming to SR...

Yes, it was nasty as hell. He deserves our gaali for that.

Initially, I thought it was extremely un-Vansh-like as in the past, he had always respected Riddhima's chastity.

But then, given how the guy had played dangerous games in the past with her (Sunny, pre-shootout drama, Vihaan, etc) to get things his way, maybe this SR part is a logical extension of his ruthlessness. 

You cannot keep playing the same game with your prey. So this time...he has played up his nastiness.

This SR was disturbing me also very much. I thought did he truly turn into immoral in name of revenge! But later I tried to understand  ishani's statement about his dangerous love & compared his relationship with both ragini & ridhima. He was also in relationship with ragini but there also he got betrayal but his revenge on her was not darker as like as he is doing with ridhima. So it means he is truly in love with ridhima if we consider ishani's statement on vansh's love that his love is many times ferocious than his enmity . Vansh could do same with ragini means SR before taking revenge  but he never did it because I think he was neither in deep love with ragini nor wanted to destroy his moral to do it without the bond of marriage. Yes I am not justifying vansh's tricking with ridhima to do it. It was definitely very much wrong acts by him . But we can not even tell it  that vansh did it without love & illegally. Its a very complicated matter right now. 

Nonetheless I am yet wanting & finger crossing that cvs will later give explanation that vansh did something just made ridhima understand that they consummated but in real they did not.

Edited by ILTHBEB - 3 years ago
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on new thread ❤️❤️❤️

There can be so many theories based on today's episode. 

But the best thing that made me go back and rewatch was 

1. Vansh's "leave me alone !!" Maannnn !!! What a swag and disinterest he showed 🤣 surely showed he is just tolerating Ahana for a reason. 

2. That ishq mein marjawan instrumental BGM in the beginning when Riddhima remembered all of their moment after Vansh told her he is giving her dhoka. ❤️

Absolutely in love with that 😍😍😍😍

3. Rrahul's portrayal of Vansh's as a heart broken man. We expected nothing less. Yes people are complaining manhandling, but Vansh was never promised to be a saint. This is Vansh at his worst. Broken. He is not going to go in a corner and cry and complain. He is going to erupt like volcano and burn everything. 

4. Helly's acting ❤️ I love how everything was on point and nothing over the line. No words is enough to describe what she did in that few minutes. Desperate for not losing her love, even it means giving up everything !

I am sincerely hoping a good track out if it. It would take a bigger blow for Riddhima to come out of Vansh's consuming love going by today's episode. I guess we can continue watching it only for rrahul and helly. 

P.S. Kabir's character needs to shape up ! I don't know what CV's are planning but that guy just lost his biggest support, his mother and here going all gaga over his wedding rituals !

Edited by jisa - 3 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jisa

P.S. Kabir's character needs to shape up ! I don't know what CV's are planning but that guy just lost his biggest support, his mother and here going all gaga over his wedding rituals !

@bold- Even he is happy now his plans wont be obstructed by his mom's stupid moves🤣

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Tt parody accounts are lit🤣 

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

@bold- Even he is happy now his plans wont be obstructed by his mom's stupid moves🤣

Ahahahahaha !!! True that !!! 

But I want a better competition for Vansh . 

The character looks really tuchcha and phuski in front of him. 

CVs needs to work on his character..big time !

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jisa

Ahahahahaha !!! True that !!! 

But I want a better competition for Vansh . 

The character looks really tuchcha and phuski in front of him. 

CVs needs to work on his character..big time !

Thats for sure