Anu,Adi,Dev

Inert_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I dunno why I like Anu more dan Adi nd Dev. I agree she taunts lower class people nd is status concious...etc. But atleast she is so real. She expresses what she feels, she is herself always unlike Dev nd Adi. As a mother she always wants the best for her daughter. 

Dev being so nice to Imlie nd Tripathis doesn't make him a nicer man I think.He cheated his wife. He gave false hopes nd promises to a woman nd left her after sleeping with her. He seems indifferent to Anu, what is Anu's fault as a wife 🤔. He thinks about Meethi and gets sad everytime. Itni sad ho tho kyu nahi jaata uske paas🥴, why he doesn't go to Pagdandia and apologize her 🤷‍♀️ (I don't think Dev will dare to seek forgiveness from Anu😂).

Adi seems to be the ultra selfish man of dis show 😬, doesn't even care about his family. He cares more about Anu than Thripathis. He doesn't even listen to his mom,dad,uncle and aunt. Always showers his frustrations over a 18yr old gal nd elopes from his inner conflicts. Instead of sending Imlie away for studies, he allows her to be a maid at his own his house. Selfish chokra😬. Ap kya Imlie umr bhar maid banke jeena hai kya🥴.

He and his Moon😑 nd that's da world for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think adi is karma of dev. What dev did to anu, adi will do the same with malini. Have an extra marital affair with a lady then forget their first commitment completely. Only the ladies are suffering here, neither dev nor adi have the audacity to take all the blame on themselves. I hate such men. 🤢

Originally posted by: Anshman

I dunno why I like Anu more dan Adi nd Dev. I agree she taunts lower class people nd is status concious...etc. But atleast she is so real. She expresses what she feels, she is herself always unlike Dev nd Adi. As a mother she always wants the best for her daughter. 

Dev being so nice to Imlie nd Tripathis doesn't make him a nicer man I think.He cheated his wife. He gave false hopes nd promises to a woman nd left her after sleeping with her. He seems indifferent to Anu, what is Anu's fault as a wife 🤔. He thinks about Meethi and gets sad everytime. Itni sad ho tho kyu nahi jaata uske paas🥴, why he doesn't go to Pagdandia and apologize her 🤷‍♀️ (I don't think Dev will dare to seek forgiveness from Anu😂).

Adi seems to be the ultra selfish man of dis show 😬, doesn't even care about his family. He cares more about Anu than Thripathis. He doesn't even listen to his mom,dad,uncle and aunt. Always showers his frustrations over a 18yr old gal nd elopes from his inner conflicts. Instead of sending Imlie away for studies, he allows her to be a maid at his own his house. Selfish chokra😬. Ap kya Imlie umr bhar maid banke jeena hai kya🥴.

He and his Moon😑 nd that's da world for him.

I would say jerkaditya with all his faults is still better than Dev because usne atleast Imlie ko sexually exploit karne ke koshish nahi Ki. Sau burayi hai usme par ye ek acchai hai jo kaafi badi ha.Dev ne to sin kiya.

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

I think adi is karma of dev. What dev did to anu, adi will do the same with malini. Have an extra marital affair with a lady then forget their first commitment completely. Only the ladies are suffering here, neither dev nor adi have the audacity to take all the blame on themselves. I hate such men. 🤢

EMA nahi hoga bhai, kisi bhi dusre remake me nahi hua hai. Moon bhakt jerkaditya bahut bade wale pandit hai , moon ki puja na karne jaisa paap nahi kareng.

anita47 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aadi Male ego hurted with this marriage. His male ego is stopping imli accept as wife. In whole family he is manmani jiddi type man.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Adi and Dev are the whole example of what is wrong with men . They live their lives as per their fleeting wishes and whims with out any consideration for the collateral damage they are leaving in their wake . Never any guilt or self introspection,  nor any fear of consequence because they know they won't be facing any.

Tell me how is Aditya or Dev any better than Vanraj ?

How pathetic that these shows validate such men. They torture us with their manspain and mansplain from beginning to end . Women are angst fodders. 

The less said about Dev the better . All his life he made 4 ladies of his life suffer for his mistakes , lust , wanton escapades, confusion, indecision. Imlie grew up with out a father's name. Anu became a jealous insecure suspecting annoying biatch. Mithi's entire life got ruined . Malini grew up as a psychotic case of fragility and no stress tolerance and low distress threshold. An insecure possessive mess who faints at the first whiff of trouble. Who starts crying in a closed room ( of her fiance's house ,not a haunted house) like an infant. 

Watch out for his worthy son in law walking on his footsteps. Now , Imlie can not ask Aditya for anything since he's the man who didn't even ask a girl who he knew had not eaten anything since a day for tea at the bus stop . But Aditya can volunteer to provide for her education by sending her to hostel or boarding school?? Arrange for her to sit for a full scholarship exam that he knows she can easily qualify ?? But no , that'd be the decent and humane way of doing things. Rather better to keep her as a maid where he starts his married life and enjoys his newly married wife and continues to use Imlie as a punching bag. No need to spend any money for a girl who has let go of her last vestiges of support to ensure he can live in peace and happiness without fear. So that she can keep her word and his secret never gets out.

What a toxic human being. Zero gratitude,  zero humanity, zero compassion. Sad thing is , just like Archie , he'll never suffer the consequences of his actions and both the girls will basically serve him with their love and protection at great personal costs, especially Imlie. 

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

Adi and Dev are the whole example of what is wrong with men . They live their lives as per their fleeting wishes and whims with out any consideration for the collateral damage they are leaving in their wake . Never any guilt or self introspection,  nor any fear of consequence because they know they won't be facing any.

Tell me how is Aditya or Dev any better than Vanraj ?

How pathetic that these shows validate such men. They torture us with their manspain and mansplain from beginning to end . Women are angst fodders. 

The less said about Dev the better . All his life he made 4 ladies of his life suffer for his mistakes , lust , wanton escapades, confusion, indecision. Imlie grew up with out a father's name. Anu became a jealous insecure suspecting annoying biatch. Mithi's entire life got ruined . Malini grew up as a psychotic case of fragility and no stress tolerance and low distress threshold. An insecure possessive mess who faints at the first whiff of trouble. Who starts crying in a closed room ( of her fiance's house ,not a haunted house) like an infant. 

Watch out for his worthy son in law walking on his footsteps. Now , Imlie can not ask Aditya for anything since he's the man who didn't even ask a girl who he knew had not eaten anything since a day for tea at the bus stop . But Aditya can volunteer to provide for her education by sending her to hostel or boarding school?? Arrange for her to sit for a full scholarship exam that he knows she can easily qualify ?? But no , that'd be the decent and humane way of doing things. Rather better to keep her as a maid where he starts his married life and enjoys his newly married wife and continues to use Imlie as a punching bag. No need to spend any money for a girl who has let go of her last vestiges of support to ensure he can live in peace and happiness without fear. So that she can keep her word and his secret never gets out.

What a toxic human being. Zero gratitude,  zero humanity, zero compassion. Sad thing is , just like Archie , he'll never suffer the consequences of his actions and both the girls will basically serve him with their love and protection at great personal costs, especially Imlie. 

I never understood why Imlie keeps serving him. Yes she's a maid but why she is trying to protect him. He said her thinkin of him as her husband is her so called bachpana. But ye to baccha nahi, hopefully archi ki tarah ye apna haq nahi manne ayega. Kyunki Imlie baha bani to muzhe personally bahut gussa ayega.

Archie when he fell in love was really really mad for baha. Dekhne layak tha uska passion but is Aditya ke saath aisa na hi ho to accha hai, he must suffer for his doings.

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Aditya ke saath aisa na hi ho to accha hai, he must suffer for his doings.

Star Plus male leads don't suffer the consequences if dangling two women in their lives 😆

Vanraj is so easily getting away with cheating while Anupama & Kavya serve him 

Virat is acting a like superior sacrificing man while Sai & Pakhi are fighting each other bcoz of his stupid vaada & shaadi decisions

similarly Aditya will get away with marrying both Imlie & Malini, while these two sisters provide him with their unconditional love 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

Star Plus male leads don't suffer the consequences if dangling two women in their lives 😆

Virat is acting a like superior sacrificing man while Sai & Pakhi are fighting each other bcoz of his stupid vaada & shaadi decisions

similarly Aditya will get away with marrying both Imlie & Malini, while these two sisters provide him with their unconditional love 

lol so true. Male leads are always like that in star plus. They treat their women like trash and put girls in every horrible position, that at one point we all hate such male lead, but baad mein heroines ko aise ladke hi pasand ate hain. Yahan adi bhi same way mein imlie ko treat kar rha hai, age ja kar imlie isi pe hi latu hogi. 😆

Originally posted by: happy007

Truth jab saamne ayega tab ek ko to divorce karna he padega, ye to nahi kahega behne ho, behno ki tarah raho aur pati ki sewa karo.😂 Chappal maregi audience. Abhi kya kam galiyan pad rahe hai ise. Dekhna ye hai ye divorce kise deta hai.