Random thoughts about current and upcoming track

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hmm, knew that Jai will not leave so easily so apparently he is not dead. And looks like this time Veeranshu also fell for his trick or he is keeping him close for something else. Maarkat definitely can't be dead because at the beginning itself Shivji had said that only Aadhi Naagin will be able to kill her(unless of course the makers forgot that, knowing them its possible). Aur yeh singhania house Jai ki ghar kab se ho gaya? Makers ne bhi iske ghar walon chaand pe bhej diya. Waise woh acha hai nahin toh unko bhi singhania house pe hi bhej dete. Dharamshala joh hain.

So Arjit definitely is not a replacement for Jai or even for Mohit as Jai as it does not seem like he's leaving the show. Now, possibility is he is a random cameo villain as the Naagin franchise is known for that or just a vague random thought entered my head that he might be the true Markaat, because there is no evidence whether real Markaat is in actual a woman or a man(just a vague thought, not even a prediction). 

And new year party for next week, following which looks like Bani may get kidnapped for obviously he will not try killing her in the house. He will take her away somewhere but Veer, obviously save her. This was already shot?? Remember a bts scene of Veer jumping from a building. Now, either fake Markaat may get killed here or not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queensvirk thumbnail

I think Arjits character is going to be some how related to parekh brothers. 

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

That scene of Veer jumping down was just a random BTS photoshoot, I think, I don't think it was related to a track. It was shot during this week's factory scenes shoot. Unless you're thinking of something else?

I don't think Bani's going to get kidnapped - Jai will do whatever he does in the Singhania house itself, I feel. It may be that he takes Veer's roop to lure her somewhere private and then try to kill her ðŸ¤”

I guess we'll find out next week what Bani thinks, but IDK to me it felt like she was a bit suspicious with the "Markaat is dead" story from Jai...she didn't say anything but she didn't immediately celebrate either. I think only Bani, Veer and Jai know about the double Markaats (if I remember correctly), so the others may have fallen for the trick. Of course, if the writers conveniently forget that part, then they might have Veer/Bani believing Markaat is truly dead just for the shock factor when she comes back  and of course, taking Jai back to the house was important for plot purposes so he can play his next trick easily  maybe Veer wanted to keep an eye on him. Even if Jai'd been telling the truth it's not like Veer would happily accept him now after everything.  

As for Arjit, IDK what character he'll play...he could be some random cameo for a couple of episodes, and this whole article hoopla is much ado about nothing...or he could be "the new Jai" somehow. It all depends on how much MS we see BTS this week, I guess. Last few days, I haven't seen much of him on set...

Vgn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

That scene of Veer jumping down was just a random BTS photoshoot, I think, I don't think it was related to a track. It was shot during this week's factory scenes shoot. Unless you're thinking of something else?

I don't think Bani's going to get kidnapped - Jai will do whatever he does in the Singhania house itself, I feel. It may be that he takes Veer's roop to lure her somewhere private and then try to kill her ðŸ¤”

I guess we'll find out next week what Bani thinks, but IDK to me it felt like she was a bit suspicious with the "Markaat is dead" story from Jai...she didn't say anything but she didn't immediately celebrate either. I think only Bani, Veer and Jai know about the double Markaats (if I remember correctly), so the others may have fallen for the trick. Of course, if the writers conveniently forget that part, then they might have Veer/Bani believing Markaat is truly dead just for the shock factor when she comes back  and of course, taking Jai back to the house was important for plot purposes so he can play his next trick easily  maybe Veer wanted to keep an eye on him. Even if Jai'd been telling the truth it's not like Veer would happily accept him now after everything.  

As for Arjit, IDK what character he'll play...he could be some random cameo for a couple of episodes, and this whole article hoopla is much ado about nothing...or he could be "the new Jai" somehow. It all depends on how much MS we see BTS this week, I guess. Last few days, I haven't seen much of him on set...

Yup, seem like that's the way it's gonna go. But, I am tired of this taking someone else roop thing. First Jai disguised as Bani to try and kill Veer and now as Veer to kill Bani. Arrey, kuch toh apni asli roop main karein. 

Hmm, yeah looks like Arjit maybe be a random cameo, unless they decide to prolong it, if ever.

Vgn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queensvirk

I think Arjits character is going to be some how related to parekh brothers. 

Well I thought so too, initially. Well let's see. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vgn1

Yup, seem like that's the way it's gonna go. But, I am tired of this taking someone else roop thing. First Jai disguised as Bani to try and kill Veer and now as Veer to kill Bani. Arrey, kuch toh apni asli roop main karein. 

Yeah, me too. I guess it's all about that shock factor right, of the person you trust the most betraying you like that. Jai knows Bani doesn't trust him anymore, so wouldn't put it past him to use her love for Veer against her like that. He might just do it to lure her away and then take his asli roop to kill her. 

Either way, if he does in fact do this and take Veer's roop, I hope Bani realises quickly that he's an imposter bc he's not wearing the ring, but who knows whether this is even going to happen. 

Vgn1 thumbnail

Yeah, me too. I guess it's all about that shock factor right, of the person you trust the most betraying you like that. Jai knows Bani doesn't trust him anymore, so wouldn't put it past him to use her love for Veer against her like that. He might just do it to lure her away and then take his asli roop to kill her. 

Either way, if he does in fact do this and take Veer's roop, I hope Bani realises quickly that he's an imposter bc he's not wearing the ring, but who knows whether this is even going to happen. 

Yeah. Well, lets wait and see. But I wouldn't be surprised if Mohit does in fact quit the show. As such he was sidelined but even there his character takes on other people's roop. First Mayuri, Bani and now Veer. Poor guy never even got to play his character as himself😜 much.

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vgn1

Yeah. Well, lets wait and see. But I wouldn't be surprised if Mohit does in fact quit the show. As such he was sidelined but even there his character takes on other people's roop. First Mayuri, Bani and now Veer. Poor guy never even got to play his character as himself😜 much.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to move on. TBH, the character as it stands is a little played out now, I feel. There's not much more mileage to be gained from the "is he evil, is he not?" game, and the "triangle" was long dead. Unless they do something drastic to improve/change his track, I can't see how Jai can keep playing the same games over and over again without all of us getting bored. IDK if Mohit is actually leaving or not, it's just a random khayal in my mind, so maybe they have more to mine from the character. He is a member of the original trio, so maybe they want him there until the end...

NINALOGY thumbnail

Arjit character will be like chandni one. Some random guy. 

Jai kab taak dusrey ky roop leta rahy ga. First veer, than bani , than mayuri and now again veer. 

I actually want him to fight from front. 

Vgn1 thumbnail

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to move on. TBH, the character as it stands is a little played out now, I feel. There's not much more mileage to be gained from the "is he evil, is he not?" game, and the "triangle" was long dead. Unless they do something drastic to improve/change his track, I can't see how Jai can keep playing the same games over and over again without all of us getting bored. IDK if Mohit is actually leaving or not, it's just a random khayal in my mind, so maybe they have more to mine from the character. He is a member of the original trio, so maybe they want him there until the end...

Yeah, they should now let him fight in the open. Be as evil as possible and fight outright, will have more potential then.