•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Those who watch Bigg Boss would know these two women.

Shehnaaz Gill

and Jasmin Bhasin

Both have one thing in common that both are fake bachhis, acting like child woman, when actually they are pretty smart.

Because of their personalities of child woman, both were Salman's favorite.

Probably because he has a thing for girls who act dumb, fake and cute. 

And both were called Katrina Kaif by Salman.

Shehnaaz was called "Punjab ki Katrina Kaif", and Jasmin is called "TV ki Katrina Kaif'.

Now the real Katrina Kaif's image is not at all like these two women. She actually acts mature like her age, unlike Shehnaaz and Jasmin who act dumb to get the attention of macho men.

So why Salman compares all these child women with Katrina?

Is he mocking her?

Or is Katrina a closet child woman who only acts like that in front of Salman?

He’s probably just mocking her. I don’t think Katrina is immature. She’s nice enough in interviews I’ve seen 

I think it has to do with the looks of Shehnaz and Jasmin. They both have that kind of face profile  which resembles Katrina in certain lights.  He used to say the same about Elli Avram. All four belongs to same base of facial structure,  obviously they have difference,  but there is a resemble in all of them. 

Also as far as I can gather,  Katrina isn't exactly as talkative and warm with anyone in the first interaction type like Jasmin and Shehnaz.  While both are annoying crybabies,  they also seem like someone who will be talking while frankly and cheerfully with almost anyone in their first interaction itself.  Katrina on the other hand,  is opposite, at least in her early years, when she quite cold and aloof, coming across as a rude person. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcLwIKB6VX/?igshid=vnfe7edqd6oj

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDveK23BFnp/?igshid=tzrq7c8cyn35

Child woman= woman who has the qualities of a child : a childlike woman 

I don't think any actress is a child-woman tbh.

To put oneself out there takes a lot of maturity and foresight.

Shouldn't the term be woman-child after man-child? 

Katrina is not dumb and has never played dumb. She did not understand Hindi well in her early days. Most of the jokes cracked at her expense were due to her inability to properly follow conversations in an unfamiliar language. It had nothing to do with her intellect. 

I'm not sure Salman has a thing for childish women. Not all his exes meet that criteria. Everyone loves a childish person in a low stakes environment because they are light and fun. But no one wants to deal with childish people all the time. 

Also, it is not unusual for women to act ditzy or airheaded to appeal to men. Many men have an aversion to super smart and accomplished women. I knew a girl who was in med school for neurology who played dumb to get dates. 

As a society, we also tend to typecast some women as ditzy or airheaded because they don't conform to certain standards of appearance or behavior. Elle Woods broke that stereotype. The fact is that just because a girl is basic or silly does not mean she lacks intelligence. Fortunately, these assumptions are going away. 

Hey i am new here,i was a silent reader,love reading bollywood forum here,reading it for a long time,today finally decided to make a account.i am also active in reddits bollywood blinds and gossip hub.i want to ask u something harley r u also there in reddits blinds gossip sub bcs i read ur post and i find it so similar with a redditor,i think u r looneyloser,r u looneyloser?even some posts are same urs and looneylosers,thats why i think u both r same,i am just curious,so asking

Doesn't make sense. Shehnaaz called herself Punjab ki Katrina Kaif and Salman agreed (What else could he say? No?)

And such nautanki is good for trp so obviously Salman is going to encourage it.

That doesn't mean that he likes childish behavior or that Katrina behaves childishly with him.

That's a long, long shot, one that relies on Salman's word too much 😆

TBH I don't think Katrina has that sort of personality, she looks complacent and doesn't seem to have strong opinions on anything (or scared to show any). Overall she seems nice and of late a little mature too. 

Originally posted by Tweetyrocks

Hey i am new here,i was a silent reader,love reading bollywood forum here,reading it for a long time,today finally decided to make a account.i am also active in reddits bollywood blinds and gossip hub.i want to ask u something harley r u also there in reddits blinds gossip sub bcs i read ur post and i find it so similar with a redditor,i think u r looneyloser,r u looneyloser?even some posts are same urs and looneylosers,thats why i think u both r same,i am just curious,so asking

Never heard about the name you mentioned but I had an account on Reddit which I deleted, and yes.... sometimes I copy-paste my posts which I made on Reddit to IF if the topic is interesting enough to get discussed.