•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Sanjay Khan to relaunch Zayed Khan: ‘He is one of the most handsome actors; as a father, it is my duty to make a film for him’

Actor-director Sanjay Khan is planning to make a war drama for his actor son Zayed Khan. His career fizzled out with flops such as Speed, Cash and Rocky.

Sanjay Khan is set to make a film for son Zayed Khan.

Actor Zayed Khan is all set to make an acting comeback as father Sanjay Khan has taken it upon himself to relaunch him. Sanjay is planning a biopic on 1947 India-Pakistan war hero Brigadier Mohammad Usman with his son in the titular role.

The film will be a war drama and will tell the story of the martyr who sacrificed his life for his country. Talking about directing Zayed for the first time, Sanjay told Mid-Day in an interview, “He is one of the most handsome actors in the film industry. As a father, it is my duty to make a film for him. The audience will rediscover him in the movie.”

He added, “I am working hard on the script because I want to make it as authentic as possible. I want to depict the Indian Army’s bravery, and how they fought despite not being armed with sufficient artillery and equipment.”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/sanjay-khan-to-relaunch-zayed-khan-he-is-one-of-the-most-handsome-actors-as-a-father-it-is-my-duty-to-make-a-film-for-him/story-9a34irUzGlwVaM4AYgQ9qL.html

I’ve heard things about Sanjay Khan

Ties to organize crime perhaps. Hrithiks dad told him he not dare divorce Sunzanne. 🤔 

wtf🤢

As a father, it is your duty to make him understand that he is a terrible actor therefore should  look for another profession and not shove him to our throats

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I’ve heard things about Sanjay Khan

Ties to organize crime perhaps. Hrithiks dad told him he not dare divorce Sunzanne. 🤔 

not only this but he also beated zeenat black and blue in a party 😡

Originally posted by Kaya65

not only this but he also beated zeenat black and blue in a party 😡

The dude is crazy 😆

We shouldn’t get in his way 😆

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

The dude is crazy 😆

We shouldn’t get in his way 😆

he is now old i think we can take him down😎

btw can someone please forward this to kangana😛finally she can be used for something good

Edited by Kaya65 - 3 years ago