Veer- Man With heart of Gold

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I always said Veer is the best male character on itv I have ever seen. He always does something that he wins our heart. 

In today's episode he got emotional after witnessing his dead mother. Even after knowing that she wanted to kill him he was still sad on her death. 

How pure his heart is. Jis sy bhi pyaar karta hai pori shidaat sy karta hai. 

Veer has heart of gold. Ek hi dil kitni barr jeeto gaye Veeranshu Singhania. 

Sharad has just nailed it. He did such an amazing job. Though there was nothing emotional in it but still I got connected with Veer's emotions and my eyes got teary. Undoubtedly Sharad is living this character and protraying it sooo well and making us fall for him over and over again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

WP

Edited by _NINA_ - 3 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sharad is living veer

Veer is such a well written  character 

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Veer's dil is one of the best things about him ❤️ for all his tashan-baazi, his attitude and his cool cheel-ness, his heart is soft towards those he loves most. Jinn se woh pyar karta hai, unpe jaan chidak deta hain 😳 we've seen it with Bani, ofc, but we've also seen it with Balwant. For all his occasional badtameezi 😆, it's clear he loves his dad, and his brothers. 

Sach mein, Veer is such a wonderful character. The best thing about him is that he's not afraid of his feelings, whatever they are, and will express them easily. He's not repressed like many ITV MLs can be; jo dil mein hai, wohi zubaan pe bhi hai. It's rare and unique, and all kudos to Sharad for portraying that so vividly on-screen 👏❤️

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Sharad is living veer

Veer is such a well written  character 

No doubt 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Veer's dil is one of the best things about him ❤️ for all his tashan-baazi, his attitude and his cool cheel-ness, his heart is soft towards those he loves most. Jinn se woh pyar karta hai, unpe jaan chidak deta hain 😳 we've seen it with Bani, ofc, but we've also seen it with Balwant. For all his occasional badtameezi 😆, it's clear he loves his dad, and his brothers. 

Sach mein, Veer is such a wonderful character. The best thing about him is that he's not afraid of his feelings, whatever they are, and will express them easily. He's not repressed like many ITV MLs can be; jo dil mein hai, wohi zubaan pe bhi hai. It's rare and unique, and all kudos to Sharad for portraying that so vividly on-screen 👏❤️

Exactly Veer is best thing of Naagin 5. And Kudos to Sharad who is playing it brilliantly. 

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I keep saying this but Veer is one of the most imperfectly perfect characters ever on ITV. He is the best written male character I have ever seen on ITV. But a character is a character till someone brings them to life- which is what SM did. He has made us fall in love with Veer's sankiness/sassiness/and his insults towards Jai 😆 I don't think the writers realised how popular dhabey-wala would be. 

What i also love that underneath that tough exterior like you said is his innocent child-like heart. The thing about him is that he loves with all his heart and will go to any lengths for the people he loves. We have seen that with cobra amma when he thought she was innocent, his dad, ponky and his family. As for Bani - she's the reason his heart beats. He would happily die for her and happily be killed by her. 

The thing about Veer is that he makes you feel what he is going through (credit to SM) so for example this weekend when he was non-cheelu and felt despondent I felt that and was sad- didn't like to see him like that. Then when he got his wings- I swear I was so happy it was like I became a cheel 🤣

But Veer is a character that will always stay with me so thank you Ekta and Mukta and SM for giving us Veer 

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Wonderfully put. 💓💓✨✨🤗👍

indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can't agree more with what everyone expressed here! I've been watching ITV for decades and have seen so many male leads but literally no one is like Veeranshu Singhania. He is in a class of his own.  I completely agree with Veer being so in tune with his emotions, and loving so fiercely from his heart. The love, trust, deewanapan he's got for Bani is just something else. I've loved many male leads in the past, but no one has the kind of blind trust on the female leads the way Veer does. Even when Bani went against his mom when he didn't know about Chandrakala being Markat, he still trusted Bani and worked with her to figure out what's going on. In any other show, that would have been the turning point where the male lead either chooses his mom or his wife. Somehow, Veer handled so seamlessly.

Also, going along with Veer being able to express his emotions so openly, what made me fall even harder for him is when he openly says he is hurt, especially in the episode some time ago where Bani had come to save Jay after Veer found out he is a Naag, and when Bani asked Jay if he's hurt, Veer was the one to respond and lay his pain bare for her. That scene is still one of my favorites. Sharad nailed it, he nails it every time. 👏 In most ITV shows, when a guy is hurt, he will start acting up, letting his ego get in the way, perhaps try to get even with the woman who hurt him, but Veer did none of those things. He expressed his feelings clearly each time, no matter how many times he got rejected. Honestly, he deserves so much love, and I hope we get to see more and more of it in the coming episodes. ❤️😳

Veeranshu Singhania has set the bar for me of what I'd ideally love to see in ITV for male lead characters. I know Naagin is a finite show and I'll be so sad when it ends because I won't get to see Veer anymore, but I'm so grateful for all the months we have gotten to see him. To me, he's the most epic character on ITV yet!

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indigal07

Can't agree more with what everyone expressed here! I've been watching ITV for decades and have seen so many male leads but literally no one is like Veeranshu Singhania. He is in a class of his own.  I completely agree with Veer being so in tune with his emotions, and loving so fiercely from his heart. The love, trust, deewanapan he's got for Bani is just something else. I've loved many male leads in the past, but no one has the kind of blind trust on the female leads the way Veer does. Even when Bani went against his mom when he didn't know about Chandrakala being Markat, he still trusted Bani and worked with her to figure out what's going on. In any other show, that would have been the turning point where the male lead either chooses his mom or his wife. Somehow, Veer handled so seamlessly. Yesssss, I love this about him. Even if he didn't fully believe her about his mom, he didn't immediately disregard what she said. He had the brainpower, and more importantly trust, to recognise that Bani wouldn't lie about something like that for no reason. So he was willing to work with her to find out the truth. 

Also, going along with Veer being able to express his emotions so openly, what made me fall even harder for him is when he openly says he is hurt, especially in the episode some time ago where Bani had come to save Jay after Veer found out he is a Naag, and when Bani asked Jay if he's hurt, Veer was the one to respond and lay his pain bare for her. That scene is still one of my favorites. That scene was one of my favourites too  how easily (and in front of Jai, even) he told her that he was hurt that she was favouring Jai over him, even though at that point, he knew Bani didn't care much about him. 

Sharad nailed it, he nails it every time. 👏 In most ITV shows, when a guy is hurt, he will start acting up, letting his ego get in the way, perhaps try to get even with the woman who hurt him, but Veer did none of those things. He expressed his feelings clearly each time, no matter how many times he got rejected. Honestly, he deserves so much love, and I hope we get to see more and more of it in the coming episodes. ❤️😳 There's a moment in the early episodes that always sticks out for me. In the ep where they have that party at the Silver Moon restaurant, and Veer shows up early, Bani kicks him out until it's time for the party to start. He's surrounded by his brothers who are egging him on like "oh that girl insulted you and humiliated you, you should do something about it", and for a second you think it's working on Veer, and he's going to get up and take "revenge" for that from her. Any typical ITV male would have succumbed to his ego here, and done something to retaliate, to humiliate the FL in some way, even if he liked her...just to show her who's boss. But not Veer. He just dismisses his brothers' egging on and is like, "I like this girl, why would I hurt her?". At that moment I really sat up and took notice that, oh, this guy is different to the other typical alphas. He's rejecting that toxic masculinity just like that.  

Veeranshu Singhania has set the bar for me of what I'd ideally love to see in ITV for male lead characters. I know Naagin is a finite show and I'll be so sad when it ends because I won't get to see Veer anymore, but I'm so grateful for all the months we have gotten to see him. To me, he's the most epic character on ITV yet! Same. I never watched Naagin before, likely never will again, and almost didn't even watch this season. But I will always be glad that I did watch this one, because it gave me Vani and because it gave me Veeranshu Singhania (and along with that, SM too) 😳

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago