Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Arre lekin sochne me paise thode hi lagte hai re

That’s been the problem with this season story wise - the Audience had all the soch not the writers 🤣

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What if they make Sharad the vampire. After seeing Cheelanshu Singhania, he would make for a hot vampire. But I guess that won't happen. They should recast Sharbhi here instead. Maybe they could do better. Who knows? Audience khush ho jayegi Sharbhi ko dekh ke in vampire series.

low key want them to recreate tvd, sharad as damon, bani as elena, jay as stefan. uff would be a joy to see this come true, need the trio back but this time make jay good and have that slow build of sharbhi. i'm dying to see who they cast and if they can do better than sharbhi. if they know how to do one thing - it's casting a good couple so let's see. can we all trend for sharbhi to happen though cause nothing would beat that 😆

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Humes22

That’s been the problem with this season story wise - the Audience had all the soch not the writers 🤣

🤣🤣

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa

low key want them to recreate tvd, sharad as damon, bani as elena, jay as stefan. uff would be a joy to see this come true, need the trio back but this time make jay good and have that slow build of sharbhi. i'm dying to see who they cast and if they can do better than sharbhi. if they know how to do one thing - it's casting a good couple so let's see. can we all trend for sharbhi to happen though cause nothing would beat that 😆

Jai could make a brooding Stefan, only if they write his character well. The same goes for Bani as Elena. Baaki, I have full confidence Cheelanshu can pull off a desi Damon.

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jai could make a brooding Stefan, only if they write his character well. The same goes for Bani as Elena. Baaki, I have full confidence Cheelanshu can pull off a desi Damon.

exactly and i've always seen damon in veeranshu's character so this would be a dream for me to see the trio back in action in a vampire series and have veer play damon uff ☺️

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa

exactly and i've always seen damon in veeranshu's character so this would be a dream for me to see the trio back in action in a vampire series and have veer play damon uff ☺️

Exactly!

libran90 thumbnail

Guys we are on page 157, can someone please create a new thread😆

Humes22 thumbnail

I want to know who told him that 🤔

Humes22 thumbnail