Finally...now its going to be upfront and not behind the back

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

So finally...things are pretty much upfront now between riansh...

.Ridhima finally knows how hurt Vansh is and also that he does not know the whole truth...so her not going away is actually better at the moment...running away is not the solution...

But then...I also feel the truth is out very fast....which again makes me feel that this is not what exactly Vansh is upto...

See I’m not saying we shall expect an lovey dovy lovestory...but I also don’t want it look like Vansh is just there double cross ridhima all the time like Deep with Arohi.(i don’t think they are going that route). Because there is no third person in between Riansh....and not to forget...they both do love each other...however...the foundation of their relation is not solid because of the lack of trust from both sides....ridhima after experiencing a different side of Vansh, still got manipulated by Kabir regarding Ragini...the same with Vansh, he knows she thinks from heart and is an emotional person...still he is not digging deep into the matter. 

I don’t know why I really want to place my bet on the fact that Vansh is doing this to somehow protect ridhima...he is being way too open about his revenge and motives ..,I feel he is telling Ahana just what he wants to let Kabir know and at this moment...it’s important to make him beleive that he is against Ridhima...Remember the «art of war»...he is making her enemies beleive that they are winning..only to play his master stroke in the end...I somehow feel Vansh also knows that Ahana is having her own motives and is gaining her trust as well by including her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Completely agree👍🏼

From this whole confrontation, I am happy that now there are no secrets and lies between them. Even Kabir cannot use the past now to create a rift in future. Riansh opening up finally is a good sign.

And Riddhima staying back to prove her love and fight for it is also acceptable as she knows how badly he's hurt because of her deception because its the half truth.

Even I feel something is fishy, Vansh opening up so soon and him sharing his plans with Ahana , the person whose blackmailing him and as he told Angre they've to be careful of her, asking Riddhima about wedding when he knew its not a normL wedding, all of this doesn't add up. 

The pain and anger of deception is real. But him playing with her by teaming up with Ahana, naaaah! 😆

Both are broken, in pain but surely they'll emerge much stronger and closer hopefully!❤️