What do u think , will Vansh regret?

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

In future, Will he come to know abt Riddhima's innocence?

Will he regret ?

Will he repent?

Or, will Vansh continue to be under misunderstanding eternally??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

He will regret when he comes to know the truth. There's Sia, then the letter she wrote, if he ever finds it etc.  

Eternal MU could happen if cvs decide to stretch the plot but I dont see that happening with the kind of pace they are going.

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It will depend on our world' best writer of IMMj 's writer how will they execute 🤣

Vaise proper regretting track Banta hai 

But I don't trust CvS 

Because ridhima and self respect is same pole which don't attract each other jab wo Kahi jayegi hi nahi aur apna truuuuuuuueeeeeee love prove karegi then how will he regret 

This track will end with a party and romantic dance

Though I desparately want CVS prove me wrong 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Many are i know is very disappointed the way Riddhima asked for punishment . But its not a matter of self respect. She knows from where his anguish is emanating?  She knows that only to an extent she can heal him. Actually she was wrong in thinking that a letter will b written and she will b forgiven!,How can is it even possible? She lied and decieved him to the extent of losing his everything. Yes!;She was under Kabir "s bad influence  but it is also true that when Ragini called Vansh for the łast time she was aware of his innoscense and she only should have told him "Ragini called him". If she would have mustered courage of  telling the truth Today she would have not been in this condition. What she is bearing is the Reaction of her mistakes! Teer kaman se nikal chuka tha Riansh ko gehra ghav de ke chala gaya now she is bearing the wrath of his reaction. She wanted to pacify him but she never knew that he cud demand this.It will b a very ill executed  writing if they will show that everything ended with a romantic dance.

Vansh should regret and repent. He will.....Unless which now am i doubtful of is something else stored as a secret. Kuch aur vi hai jo nazar nhi aa raha....Koi aur bat vi hai.....

Makers told us once that at times we will hate him. What Vansh is doing currently  is quite scornful. So many are hating him  

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Many are i know is very disappointed the way Riddhima asked for punishment . But its not a matter of self respect. She knows from where his anguish is emanating?  She knows that only to an extent she can heal him. Actually she was wrong in thinking that a letter will b written and she will b forgiven!,How can is it even possible? She lied and decieved him to the extent of losing his everything. Yes!;She was under Kabir "s bad influence  but it is also true that when Ragini called Vansh for the łast time she was aware of his innoscense and she only should have told him "Ragini called him". If she would have mustered courage of  telling the truth Today she would have not been in this condition. What she is bearing is the Reaction of her mistakes! Teer kaman se nikal chuka tha Riansh ko gehra ghav de ke chala gaya now she is bearing the wrath of his reaction. She wanted to pacify him but she never knew that he cud demand this.It will b a very ill executed  writing if they will show that everything ended with a romantic dance.

Vansh should regret and repent. He will.....Unless which now am i doubtful of is something else stored as a secret. Kuch aur vi hai jo nazar nhi aa raha....Koi aur bat vi hai.....

Makers told us once that at times we will hate him. What Vansh is doing currently  is quite scornful. So many are hating him  

True that. 

Ridhhima still thinks she is bearing the consequences of her mistakes and understood Vansh's outburst. So it's not exactly about self-respect here. But then Vansh is completely refusing to at least listen to her.... So big is his ego. So makers really need to make Ridhhima give it back to him. 

Writers actually need to watch the show from the beginning to be aware of certain loopholes they have created. And they need to execute this track really well where Vansh pushes her to extremes and that's where she realises that enough is enough. 

Ek dafaa Vansh ke taraf se bhi repentance banta hai after whatever she has gone through🤔 He has already ruined everything by being dominating and egoistic.... He should realise it. 

Edited by Sunshine_nino - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

True that. 

Ridhhima still thinks she is bearing the consequences of her mistakes and understood Vansh's outburst. So it's not exactly about self-respect here. But then Vansh is completely refusing to at least listen to her.... So big is his ego. So makers really need to make Ridhhima give it back to him. 

True! But i think he is more irrational than being Egoistic. He is too angry to listen to her. The list of her lies are quite big and its indeed true that he gave her chances of clarification but that was in a wrong way. I have understood this much they both are stubborn and impulsive. Which legit couple does such obnoxious confrontation? They should have discussed their issues over a coffee or in their bed. But then it would have not been a thriller. The confrontation was beautiful  but it was high octaned. Ha ya Na mein jawab do ka kya matlab hai....And riddhima vi ajib hai why cant she yell that Can u just listen to me? They are mad yaar! They are all ready and good to sacrifice  life for each other but they cant have an hour over a drink to discuss their issues! Thats wy its call Ishq mein Marjawan par conversation  na kar jawa! 

Writers actually need to watch the show from the beginning to be aware of certain loopholes they have created. And they need to execute this track really well where Vansh pushes her to extremes and that's where she realises that enough is enough. 

I think he pushes her to off limits not to punish her but to teach her something serious. He wants blind trust of her on him but to open her eyes for others. Yeh khawish bada ajeeb hai....And its quite naive and at the same time obsessive!  I agree that the writers must check what they have delivered before while showing the current one. I thought Mamta is good at it as her previous shows were not mal executed.I think Vansh wants her not b in others influence too much except him!

Ek dafaa Vansh ke taraf se bhi repentance banta hai after whatever she has gone through🤔 He has already ruined everything by being dominating and egoistic.... He should realise it. 

Definately hona chahiye. But for that Bacchi needs to leave. Kabir ko marna woh wajah hargis nhi honi chaiye. She should leave him otherwise  repentance will not happen. 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

It will depend on our world' best writer of IMMj 's writer how will they execute 🤣

Vaise proper regretting track Banta hai 

But I don't trust CvS 

Because ridhima and self respect is same pole which don't attract each other jab wo Kahi jayegi hi nahi aur apna truuuuuuuueeeeeee love prove karegi then how will he regret 

This track will end with a party and romantic dance

Though I desparately want CVS prove me wrong 

Sorry dear I thought you are asking about future trackside I wrote about self respect if it was only for current scenario then she is unable to think anything other than Vansh but I wrote what will she think after this confrontation 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Was Riddhima shown guilty of her actions (not informing about ragini's whereabouts) during/after vansh's supposedly suicide????

This is so unlike Riddhima, she was always guilty about her actions and said sorry to the people she unintentionally hurt

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

you again explained it very well👏

I always knew vansh is gonna revenge, and he's a person who's obsessive/possessive (dikhaya toh nahi)  his angst us justified but his questions weren't😆

Itv grey/black hero aisa ich milega👍🏼

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

In future, Will he come to know abt Riddhima's innocence?

Will he regret ?

Will he repent?

Or, will Vansh continue to be under misunderstanding eternally??????

Sometimes it feels like vansh knows that riddhima had deviated from her actual mission and has fallen in love with  him but her initial betrayal is making him not believe her.

For him to repent or regret, riddhima needs to leave him but that seems unlikely too.

Riddhima is obsessively in love with vansh. She will definitely agree to his condition in the coming episodes. Riddhima will prove the  female track of the show"Iss ishq mein marjawan..tu jo kahe wo karjawan" .  There is no way she ll leave him. Her life starts and ends with him

Vansh on the other hand is also very possessive towards riddhima. He conveniently did not answer the question riddhima asked about his love for her and the moments they spent inside the glass house which proves that inspite of everything, Vansh still loves her. And in the precap when She said she ll give her life if she asks for he immediately stopped her and said that was not needed at all which proves he will never let her go. "Mehsoos kar mere dil ko mere paas aa..mar mar ke jee raha hun meri sun le sada". Riddhima had replaced vansh's mother's painting as the "rekha" that would not allow vansh to cross his line and become a monster as Dadi had once said.

But now according to vansh Riddhima had betrayed him just like his mother allegedly had done and now he has crossed that line and has become the monster. Now it is with riddhima to bring him back from the path of self destruction and she will.